Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2013   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
65, the reason I am opposed to OT in first is I think Brennan Williams brings as much to table as Armstead as neither would be expected to start. Add in that BW should be a 3rd or some say a 4th and that settles it for me. There are just so many ways this draft could go and still bring in good players, I hope it will become one of the most satisfying drafts in Texans history.
This first year, sure, I dont see much of a difference. However, in the future Armstead should be a superior player.

However, the current backlash is making me reconsider my position. What to people think of-

1) Ohio State NT Johnathan Hankins
2) Marshal WR Aaron Dobson
3) Auburn OLB Corey Lemonier
3) South Carolina FS DJ Swearinger
4) Vanderbilt RB Zac Stacy
5) LSU OT Chris Faulk
6) South Florida ILB Sam Barrington
6) Rutgers WR Mark Harrison
7) DE Lawrence Okoye
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read