Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 03-24-2013   #1
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 75430 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Making another trip to H Town

I will be coming down there for about 3 weeks or so for work in the beginning of April sometime. I would love to get some dinner or something with some of you. (looking at you blue crew and ANY one else). Will be doing work at Mannheim near Hobby so hopefully something good to eat is down that way.
Old 03-24-2013   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Making another trip to H Town

Haven't been down there for a long time, but I think Mannie's Seafood and Central Texas BBQ are still there.

Just google and check them out for yourself.
An on-site inspection never hurts either.

And there's always a bunch of Pappa's type of chain and the regular wings place.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

And there's a V-Star Chinese/Seafood Buffet along Gulf Freeway (I-45 South) if you like Oyster on the half shelf, Crawfish, Sushi, (sometimes they have Pepper Deep-fried crab as well) along with the standard items.
Good and cheap eat if you're hungry.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd be interested in getting togther if in the evening or on a Saturday.
Old 03-25-2013   #5
amazing80
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 75430 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'd be interested in getting togther if in the evening or on a Saturday.
It would def, be in the evening and most likely on a saturday evening.
Old 03-28-2013   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I will be coming down there for about 3 weeks or so for work in the beginning of April sometime. I would love to get some dinner or something with some of you. (looking at you blue crew and ANY one else). Will be doing work at Mannheim near Hobby so hopefully something good to eat is down that way.
BRING IT!!!! We'll get some "Blue Crew" folks to go to dinner somewhere or something, errrrr maybe a backyard BBQ albeit Off-season quality.... Which doesn't suck!

I'm looking at you:

Tedc and Kathryn and Dave and Katie!!
Old 04-07-2013   #7
amazing80
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
BRING IT!!!! We'll get some "Blue Crew" folks to go to dinner somewhere or something, errrrr maybe a backyard BBQ albeit Off-season quality.... Which doesn't suck!

I'm looking at you:

Gonna be there Tuesday night and probably leaving Sat morning, so Friday night dinner maybe? Some folks over on footballsfuture (Texan fans) are looking to do dinner also, would be cool to have tt and ff people meet.
Old 04-07-2013   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Put me down as a maybe depending on where and personal stuff that might work out.
Old 04-07-2013   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 138918 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Put the details up when something is decided, love to be there!
Old 04-09-2013   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Put the details up when something is decided, love to be there!

This^^^^^^^^^ OR call me!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013   #11
amazing80
Site Contributor

I'm flying in tonight will post some details prolly tomorrow.
Old 04-09-2013   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm flying in tonight will post some details prolly tomorrow.
Bring it on brother... Guessing the timeline, you're in town at this point, no?
Old 04-09-2013   #13
amazing80
Site Contributor

Quote:
Bring it on brother... Guessing the timeline, you're in town at this point, no?
Nope. Flight is crazy delayed. Not leaving Chicago until 1100 now. Fml
Old 04-09-2013   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Nope. Flight is crazy delayed. Not leaving Chicago until 1100 now. Fml

*Your airline carrier*

Anywho, give a shout out whenever you make it to town. We'll go from there, yes?
Old 04-10-2013   #15
amazing80
Site Contributor

Right now Im staying at Drury near Hobby airport. We MIGHT move locations to the northwest side of town. Forget the name of that street. But anyway, if we stay near Hobby any suggestions for dinner on Friday night? There is this Mexican place next to drury motel but not sure if its legit or now lol
Old 04-11-2013   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Right now Im staying at Drury near Hobby airport. We MIGHT move locations to the northwest side of town. Forget the name of that street. But anyway, if we stay near Hobby any suggestions for dinner on Friday night? There is this Mexican place next to drury motel but not sure if its legit or now lol
MOVE locations! Hobby area is not the greatest area around town.

No suggestions for dinner around that area, except to order-in....
Old 04-12-2013   #17
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm looking at you:

Sounds like fun...let me know if it's gonna happen I can bring ..."A beverage".
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #18
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

We are free later tonight, but heading to College Station early in the morning. Someone let me know if there are plans made.
Old 04-12-2013   #19
amazing80
Site Contributor

Sorry guys, just got back to the hotel. Looks like Im staying another week. Were moving hotels. Heading up by 290 and West rd. Maybe this weekend I will try to coordinate something.
Old 04-13-2013   #20
amazing80
Site Contributor

Im at the Best western off 290 and hwy 6 (i think). Should be done earlier tomorrow. Any good places up here and anyone available to meet for dinner?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read