Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-08-2013   #1
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 26851 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dear Texans - These friggin' guys!

After much study, my one and only mock this year.

1.) Kevin Minter ILB LSU
2.) Da'Rick Rogers WR Tennessee Tech
3.) Corey Lemonier OLB Auburn
3.) Jordan Reed TE Florida
4.) Kenny Stills WR Oklahoma
5.) Bennie Logan DT LSU
6.) Landry Jones QB Oklahoma
6.) Robert Lester SS Alabama
7.) Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin

My guess is just as good as any - but skill set! skill. set.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dear Texans - These friggin' guys!

Rogers is my #1 reciever based upon pure talent in this draft ...

I also like Lemonier a whole lot .....

Where did Landry Jones fall in out TT Mock ?!

I believe Wagner went in the 4th somewhere ... dont expect him to be around in the 7th.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Love your mock, but... most if not all of these guys should be gone by the time the Texans' turn comes up.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Rogers is my #1 reciever based upon pure talent in this draft ...

I also like Lemonier a whole lot .....

Where did Landry Jones fall in out TT Mock ?!

I believe Wagner went in the 4th somewhere ... dont expect him to be around in the 7th.
Landry hasn't been picked yet, and we are at the end of the 5th. 6th sounds about right for him.

Ricky Wagner has not been picked either.
Old 04-09-2013   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Landry hasn't been picked yet, and we are at the end of the 5th. 6th sounds about right for him.

Ricky Wagner has not been picked either.
Not gonna happen on draft day!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Not gonna happen on draft day!
Yep,

But I could see Wagner falling to the 4-5th rd range. He's pretty good at getting to the 2nd level, but doesn't bend well enough for my tastes.

With work he could become a starting RT. Just not as fast as Texans fans would want.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013   #7
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 26851 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Love your mock, but... most if not all of these guys should be gone by the time the Texans' turn comes up.
I don't know. I sort of think my 1-3 could be a lock if the Texans decided to go that route.

There's a good chance that Reed won't be there in the bottom of the 3rd. If not then float the whole mock up, and reach a little for Stills, which would put Logan and Jones right where you want them...and maybe Wagner. I'm sticking to my guns, though. Besides, any OL we draft this time around is developmental anyway, since I believe the last thing the Texans want to do is screw with what little chemistry they already have at OL.

The same thing with Bennie Logan, really. He could very well man up and boss this joint, but really, as far as this year is concerned, he's my depth and a stop gap until the Texans take a DT and OG high in next year's draft. I'm really high on him though.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read