Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-07-2013   #1261
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I concur you've done an outstanding job. Always appreciate you input on North Carolina players. You must be thrilled with Sly still there in 2nd?
Thanks!

I definitely am. He's definitely the third best player out of North Carolina this year and awesome value where I got him!

Gio is the one who fell Wayyy far.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013   #1262
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Think Im suppose to be on the clock .... I'll try to get a pick in for Cincy tonight if I get a chance.

Just got home , took my two little ones to the lake and paddled a few miles ... gotta get cleaned up , get them in bed and look over my board.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013   #1263
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

#156 Cincy picks Earl Watford OG , James Madison.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1264
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

On the golf course all day today, but will check in once Denver gets close...
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1265
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope everybody had a great weekend,

Wolverine Fan is on the clock.

Hopefully we can continue at a good pace. If we do, we should be able to finish this mock by the end of the week. Or the 1st part of next week.

Good luck and it's time to dig deep into those lists. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1266
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

We still have time to change the draft order for the Colt McCoy trade. 49ers' late 5th and 7th to the Browns for their early 6th. I can update the order if there are no objections.
Old 04-08-2013   #1267
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got no objections,

But if you do that you also need to change the Cardinals 6th/7th rd picks after the Palmer trade.
Old 04-08-2013   #1268
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I've got no objections,

But if you do that you also need to change the Cardinals 6th/7th rd picks after the Palmer trade.
Ok, I can do that. Walterfootball has it all listed in their draft order: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2013.php
Old 04-08-2013   #1269
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm fine with it.
How many votes do we need?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1270
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm fine with it.
How many votes do we need?
Well the three people running it seem fine with it. These aren't all that big of moves, but it does allow the 49ers to assume they have Colt. I'm not sure the Cardinals getting Palmer makes a difference in their draft strategy.

On the clock:

24 157 San Francisco - WolverineFan -

25 158 Seattle - Blake -
26 159 Green Bay - Mussop -
27 160 Houston - Corrosion -
28 161 Denver - SenorStan -
29 162 Washington - SteelBTexan -
30 163 Atlanta - RT22 -
31 164 Cleveland - Texan4Ever -
32 165 Baltimore - RockNRandy -
33 166 Miami - TexansSeminole -
34 167 Green Bay - Mussop -
35 168 Baltimore - RockNRandy -
Old 04-08-2013   #1271
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 157th pick the 49ers select

Travis Long - OLB, Washington State

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1272
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe we can wait (until noon?) to see if there's objection?
Old 04-08-2013   #1273
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Maybe we can wait (until noon?) to see if there's objection?
I'm fine with it.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1274
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well the three people running it seem fine with it. These aren't all that big of moves, but it does allow the 49ers to assume they have Colt. I'm not sure the Cardinals getting Palmer makes a difference in their draft strategy.

On the clock:

24 157 San Francisco - WolverineFan -

25 158 Seattle - Blake -
26 159 Green Bay - Mussop -
27 160 Houston - Corrosion -
28 161 Denver - SenorStan -
29 162 Washington - SteelBTexan -
30 163 Atlanta - RT22 -
31 164 Cleveland - Texan4Ever -
32 165 Baltimore - RockNRandy -
33 166 Miami - TexansSeminole -
34 167 Green Bay - Mussop -
35 168 Baltimore - RockNRandy -
None, the Cards are just going BPA at this point.
Old 04-08-2013   #1275
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

My personal steal of the draft.

The Seattle Seahawks in the late 5th round select Denard Robinson, WR,KR,RB, Michigan

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1276
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, guys. Last week was hectic for me but this one is much, much more relaxed. I'll be picking for the Saints and NYG again. Thanks steelb and 76 who were the two to take over my picks for me, I believe.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #1277
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

No problem,

Glad to hear things are better.
Old 04-08-2013   #1278
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Hey, guys. Last week was hectic for me but this one is much, much more relaxed. I'll be picking for the Saints and NYG again. Thanks steelb and 76 who were the two to take over my picks for me, I believe.
Welcome back Kotter!

Old 04-08-2013   #1279
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

With the pick 26 in hte 5th round the Green Bay Packers select

Samford’s DT Nick Williams,

Williams is another late bloomer who didn’t play football until his senior year in high school and didn’t start for D1AA Samford until his 4th year on campus. He blossomed in 2012 though when he had 6 sacks coming up the middle. He has an impressive performance at the combine in February. Williams measured in at a full-sized 6-4, 310 with long arms and big hands, and then went out and an a quick 4.94 40, which was just a couple of 100s behnd Sharrif Floyd’s pace-setting times for DTs. Williams, though, was actually even quicker over 10 yards (1.63 seconds to 1.68) than Floyd. Williams also posted a solid 28 reps in the bench press.
Old 04-08-2013   #1280
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
My personal steal of the draft.

The Seattle Seahawks in the late 5th round select Denard Robinson, WR,KR,RB, Michigan

He's definitelly got the ability. hopefully he can put it together. Robinson is a big play waiting to happen.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read