Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-05-2013   #1221
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will pick for New Orleans,

The Saints are one of the teams that I keep up with.
Maybe a DE like Lavar Edwards LSU or David Bass Mizzou SW?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013   #1222
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Badboy, check your PM.
Old 04-05-2013   #1223
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock at 2:30 P.M.

11 144 New Orleans - htownfan32 - Steelb

12 145 San Diego - WolverineFan - pick is in.
13 146 Miami - TexansSeminole -
14 147 Tampa Bay - Ndevine7 -
15 148 Carolina - HonoringEarl -
Old 04-05-2013   #1224
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I will pick for New Orleans,

The Saints are one of the teams that I keep up with.

The Saints draft so far looks like this

Rd.1 Barkevious Mingo
Rd. 3 Akeem Spence
Rd. 4 Baccari Rambo

With the 144th pick in the NFL Mock draft the New Orleans Saints select Jelani Jenkins OLB Florida.
Man, I didn't see this.
Let me go pull WolverineFan's pick out of the hat.
Old 04-05-2013   #1225
76Texan
Hall of Fame

With the 145th pick, the Chargers select Kwame Geathers, DT, Georgia.
Old 04-05-2013   #1226
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock at 3:10 P.M.

13 146 Miami - TexansSeminole -

All were notified.

16 149 St. Louis - RT22 -
17 150 Pittsburgh - HonoringEarl -
18 151 Dallas - RockNRandy -
19 152 New York Giants - htownfan32/76Texan
Old 04-05-2013   #1227
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Spreadsheet is now updated. Btw, please clear your filters on the sheets when you're done so that someone else can use it. All you have to do is either click the filter(s) and "Select All" or hit the filter button at the top of the page twice. Once will turn off filters and the second time will enable it.
Old 04-05-2013   #1228
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

The way I check for who has been drafted is to go into the selection thread and just hit control f and just search for the name...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013   #1229
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The way I check for who has been drafted is to go into the selection thread and just hit control f and just search for the name...
That's good. (Learned something new.)

I will try to update that thread now that I can.
(When dutch is not here for a long stretch of time.)

Well, the only problem is that I don't know if it will affect Dutch.
He may not realize that he has to update the google document if he's not updating the selection thread.
(Ducth, let me know if I should leave it for you to update it or what.)
Old 04-05-2013   #1230
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 146th pick, the Dolphins select....

Tavarres King, WR, Georgia
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013   #1231
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
With the 146th pick, the Dolphins select....

Tavarres King, WR, Georgia
I really like this pick.

The Bulldogs were loaded last yr.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013   #1232
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That's good. (Learned something new.)

I will try to update that thread now that I can.
(When dutch is not here for a long stretch of time.)

Well, the only problem is that I don't know if it will affect Dutch.
He may not realize that he has to update the google document if he's not updating the selection thread.
(Ducth, let me know if I should leave it for you to update it or what.)
You guys take care of that thread and I'll do the spreadsheet. If you want to quickly update that thread, you can always copy/paste from the spreadsheet if it's behind.
Old 04-05-2013   #1233
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I really like this pick.

The Bulldogs were loaded last yr.
That's why I'm a little concerned about their defensive players.

But King is a solid offensive player; he's not as tall as Massaquoi and is a little smaller, but he makes up for it with his arm length and his ability to get off the jam.
He's not quite as quick, but he's faster.
Old 04-05-2013   #1234
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock at 4:15P.M.

16 149 St. Louis - RT22 -
17 150 Pittsburgh - HonoringEarl -
18 151 Dallas - RockNRandy -
19 152 New York Giants - htownfan32/76Texan
Old 04-05-2013   #1235
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Blake, according to Greg Cossel, you just hit a home run.

He regarded Glennon as a first round QB.

He think that both Glennon and Nassib are better prospects than Geno Smith... And of course, we've already known that he claimed Barkley is a fourth round talent.
Old 04-05-2013   #1236
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah thats crazy. Not that he said it, just that its not a shared vision at this time. Most people see alot of these QB's as round 2 and 3 talent. Glennon is just a goofy looking dude that needs to add bulk and probably sit for a year. I could not see him going in round 1 before Geno, EJ Manuel and another guy like a Tyler Bray.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013   #1237
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Yeah thats crazy. Not that he said it, just that its not a shared vision at this time. Most people see alot of these QB's as round 2 and 3 talent. Glennon is just a goofy looking dude that needs to add bulk and probably sit for a year. I could not see him going in round 1 before Geno, EJ Manuel and another guy like a Tyler Bray.
I see Smith and Barkley in the first; Glennon in the second (better potential than Schaub out of college) and Bray/Manuel as third rounders (might or might not make it as starter.)

Bray has upside, but lacks the mentality; if somebody turns the light on for him, it could work.

Manuel is somewhat similar to VY in the passing game, and slightly less athletic.
Old 04-05-2013   #1238
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I just watched some film on Cornelius Washington, and he is a nice player. I think he has starter potential and I like what I see from him as a pass rusher more than what I've seen up to this point from Reed or Mercilus. He looked big on film, so I went to check him out and dude has monster potential...

6'4", 265 lbs, 4.5 forty, 39 inch vert, 36 reps on the bench...If we draft him and he comes in and works hard and develops that non stop motor and just goes he could be a real beast. Either way I like him a lot.

Definitely worth a third or whatever round he's being projected as...

Also, I'm starting to feel more and more like selecting Deandre Hopkins if he's there...I just like the way dude plays...He reminds me of Hines Ward...

I don't think he is going to be that number one receiver type player like Andre...But I think he can be a 1b type player that can immediately help this team and be a fixture here for years.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013   #1239
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

With their 5th round pick, the Tampa Bay Bucs select Quanterus Smith DE WKU
Old 04-05-2013   #1240
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carolina panthers select Shawn Williams S Georgia .

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read