Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2013   #11
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
No way bro .... that would cut into my fishing expeditions and that aint happening. Ive got a 3 day 2 night trip planned for June along the Colorado river outside Bastrop and a 5 day four night trip along the Devils River planned for July. Just me , the kayak , my fishing pole and the river (and my boys).

Fair enough ... thing is , I believe every one of the players I chose so far can "take over a game". In part , the upside is why I took many of them in the spots I did .... as for the overall exercise , I agree with ya.
Dobson I don't know much so I won't speak much but I would rather a different guy

Short I do like just not at 27 maybe go WR there

Rogers I do like but I just don't see him being a Texan. A lot of risk in the pick but I do see the potential

Washington... I'd rather not. All hype

No one cared about this guy until he went through the combine process and measured out well.

Out on the tape... I don't see much.

I see more Jenkins, more Ogletree and Rambo.

Jones too but I don't like Jones either.

I would not draft Washington or Jones and I have watches a lot of Georgia bulldog football.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read