Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-28-2013   #561
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Yeah, I'm a fan of Sly as well (obviously) but his stock seems all over the place.
NCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #562
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
... only top shelf lic .... liquor.
That's what drained my pocket. LOL

Anyway, Jonathan Hankins is still available right?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #563
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Dolphins on the clock, to be followed by Packers.
The time is 2:25
Bump
Old 03-28-2013   #564
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Soooooo. . .

Do we as a collective messageboard just hate the TE class this year or what?
Old 03-28-2013   #565
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's what drained my pocket. LOL

Anyway, Jonathan Hankins is still available right?
I think Hankins was selected for the Steelers...

It would be helpful if the players already selected were updated *cough*

its getting difficult to pick through the main thread and figure out who is still available.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #566
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock at 2:25

24 54 Miami - Texans Seminole

25 55 Green Bay - Mussop
26 56 Seattle - Blake
27 57 Houston - Corrosion
28 58 Denver - Senor Stan
29 59 New England - Coon
30 60 Atlanta - Bong
31 61 San Francisco - Wolverine Fan
32 62 Baltimore - Rock-N-Randy
Old 03-28-2013   #567
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

its getting difficult to pick through the main thread and figure out who is still available.
Steelb is out for a little while; so is Dutch
Old 03-28-2013   #568
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I updated it. Here's the 2nd round so far, and maybe the updates on who is next should include previous picks to help people out. Something like this:

18 48 Pittsburgh - Honoring Earl - Jonathan Hankins DT
19 49 New York Giants - htownfan32 - Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
20 50 Chicago - Dutchrudder - Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse
21 51 Washington - Steel B Texan - David Amerson, CB
22 52 Minnesota - NC Texan - Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC
23 53 Cincinatti - Corrosion - Johnathan Franklin - RB UCLA
24 54 Miami - Texans Seminole
25 55 Green Bay - Mussop
26 56 Seattle - Blake
27 57 Houston - Corrosion
28 58 Denver - Senor Stan
29 59 New England - Coon
30 60 Atlanta - Bong
31 61 San Francisco - Wolverine Fan
32 62 Baltimore - Rock-N-Randy
Old 03-28-2013   #569
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Update here started with post #16

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99359
Old 03-28-2013   #570
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Seminole actually had a pick in (early in the morning), but since he was here a while ago, I don't know if he changes his mind or not.

He didn't instruct me whether he's going to stay with that pick so I don't know if I should go ahead and post it.
Old 03-28-2013   #571
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Seminole actually had a pick in (early in the morning), but since he was here a while ago, I don't know if he changes his mind or not.

He didn't instruct me whether he's going to stay with that pick so I don't know if I should go ahead and post it.
I'm back, thanks for helping out.

When the 4 hr mark arrives if TS hasn't made his pick, use his list.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #572
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be on the drive home in a few minutes...If I haven't checked back in and the Bronco Manning's pick comes up 76 has my list.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #573
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'll be on the drive home in a few minutes...If I haven't checked back in and the Bronco Manning's pick comes up 76 has my list.
I think I lost your list. Can you PM me real quick.
Never mind, I have it.
I was conversing with steelb over the phone, and got distracted.
Just wanted to make sure everything is OK, and it is.
Old 03-28-2013   #574
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Soooooo. . .

Do we as a collective messageboard just hate the TE class this year or what?
We are obviously just waiting for the Texans pick
Old 03-28-2013   #575
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
You know corrosion is all lic'ered up by now, don't you? LOL

This draft class is just not strong in TE in the top 50.

I'm not sure I give any guy other than Eifert top 50 grade.
A couple of borderline 2nd rounders for me.
But I think it's more likely somebody would take a TE higher than we're doing here in the real NFL draft.
Old 03-28-2013   #576
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You sure , we're at #54 with Miami .... Texan Seminole

My drunk ass doesnt pick until #57!

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #577
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yep TS has until about 6:30, you still have time to have a couple of more. In fact I may go fix me up a little toddie.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #578
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:

I meant that we are saving the TE's all for Houston so we can take the pick of the litter
Old 03-28-2013   #579
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I meant that we are saving the TE's all for Houston so we can take the pick of the litter
Oh ....

That ship done sailed.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   #580
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I'm about ready to announce the Dolphins selection for TS in a couple.

Here goes:

With the 54th pick in the 2013 TT Mock Draft, the Dolphins select CB Darius Slay, Miss. st.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read