Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-27-2013   #441
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Cool, Tank it is. Next up:

43. Tampa Bay Ndevine7
44. Carolina
New Orleans Forefeited
45. San Diego
46. St. Louis
47. Dallas
48. Pittsburgh
49. NYG
50. Chicago
51.Washington
Ndevine7 was here less than a half hour ago;
I just sent him another e-mail notification .

It's just a courtesy call for everybody; I'm not selling anything LoL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #442
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, he shows up fast LOL!
Old 03-27-2013   #443
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Man, he shows up fast LOL!
This is where I think email notification is helpful for those who are busy.
Old 03-27-2013   #444
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 274 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

With their 2nd round pick the Tampa Bay Bucs select Johnthan Banks cb Mississippi State
Old 03-27-2013   #445
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
With their 2nd round pick the Tampa Bay Bucs select Johnthan Banks cb Mississippi State
He's my next CB!
Old 03-27-2013   #446
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock:

44. Carolina - Honoring Earl (PM sent, might be at work, should be here before too long, normally.)
New Orleans Forefeited

45. San Diego - Wolverine Fan (pick in with steelb who's on the road until around 4)
46. St. Louis - RT 22 (pick is in)
47. Dallas - Rock-N-Randy (was here a while ago - PM sent)
48. Pittsburgh - Honoring Earl (him again)
49. NYG - htownfan32 (pick is in)

50. Chicago - dutchrudder (around here usually)
51.Washington - Steel B Texan (should be here around 4)
52. Minnesota - NC Texan (he's arount)
53. Cincinnati - Corrosion
54.Miami from Indianapolis - Texans Seminole
Old 03-27-2013   #447
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
45. San Diego - Wolverine Fan (pick in with steelb who's on the road until around 4)
I'm back now, I'll be able to make my pick.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #448
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm back now, I'll be able to make my pick.
I know you would be.
I hope people realize that a security blanket is good for all.
Old 03-27-2013   #449
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Sorry if I am cranky. I have had people screaming in my face since literally 5:45 this morning.
Hope your day has gotten better. Good pick BTW
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #450
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Hope your day has gotten better. Good pick BTW
It's been great working with you guys and the participants.

Never regret signing up for it one bit!

So far , LOL!
Old 03-27-2013   #451
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know you would be.
I hope people realize that a security blanket is good for all.
I love the fact that there are guys here willing to help out. Between work and school it can be hard for me to be here on time. I appreciate all you guys do.

That said, I'm about to shake this draft up with this next pick.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-27-2013   #452
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I love the fact that there are guys here willing to help out. Between work and school it can be hard for me to be here on time. I appreciate all you guys do.

That said, I'm about to shake this draft up with this next pick.
You're gonna select a punter?
Old 03-27-2013   #453
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Should we start discussing picks for Carolina in case Honoring Earl doesn't show up?

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-27-2013   #454
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

4 hours are up...

Panthers need oline help...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #455
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
4 hours are up...

Need DB help too.

They drafted Star Lotulelei (DT, Utah) in the 1st.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-27-2013   #456
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carolina needs O-line help at OT and OG, I'm thinking Dallas Thomas or maybe Kyle Long, guys that can play both positions. Jordan Poyer-CB would also be a good pick here, good value as well.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #457
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
4 hours are up...

You just like to Rib Earl, don't you? lOL.
Old 03-27-2013   #458
76Texan
Hall of Fame

He ran out the clock, but he's on!
Old 03-27-2013   #459
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

4 hours is too long. Why not start it every night at the same time and give each pick 5minutes. That way we can do a round a night. Just a suggestion.
Old 03-27-2013   #460
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
4 hours is too long. Why not start it every night at the same time and give each pick 5minutes. That way we can do a round a night. Just a suggestion.
We have a month to finish this thing .... and have gone thru a round and a half rather quickly even with some of us taking ~4 hours.

I think it might limit participation if we cut back the timer too much .... We'll end up with 5-6 people drafting for 32 teams .... Ive got my hands full with two teams.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read