Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-27-2013   #381
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

With the 35th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff.

76Texan and the Lions are on the clock.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #382
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 36th pick in the 2013 TTL Mock Draft, the Lions select DE Sam Montgomery (LSU)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #383
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

On the clock:

37.Cincinnati from Oakland

38. Arizona
Cleveland supplemantal pick Josh Gordon WR, Baylor
39. NY Jets
40. Tennessee
41. Buffalo
42. Miami
43. Tampa Bay
44. Carolina
New Orleans Forefeited
Old 03-27-2013   #384
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Delete
Old 03-27-2013   #385
76Texan
Hall of Fame

With the 37th pick in the 2013 TTL Mock Draft, the Bengals select:

Arthur Brown - OLB Kansas St.
Old 03-27-2013   #386
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Not a bad pick at all, I think Brown has a lot of talent and may slip into the first round when it's all said and done.
Old 03-27-2013   #387
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Don't fell asleep now steelb; you have the Cards next, right?
Old 03-27-2013   #388
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

With the 38th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky

This came down to either Warford or Eifert. I consider Warford to be on par with Warmack and Cooper. Eifert is really good, but there are comparable TE's that should be available in Rds 3-6. Plus I'm keeping to my committment to improve the Cards OL.

Having Johnson/Warmack/Massie/Levi Brown will help keep Stanton clean (Yuck) and vastly improve the Cards running game.

The NY Jets are on the clock.
Old 03-27-2013   #389
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Dang, Seminole's turn is about to come up again; this time for the Dolphins.

What should we do?
Old 03-27-2013   #390
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
With the 38th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky

This came down to either Warford or Eifert. I consider Warford to be on par with Warmack and Cooper. Eifert is really good, but there are comparable TE's that should be available in Rds 3-6. Plus I'm keeping to my committment to improve the Cards OL.

Having Johnson/Warmack/Massie/Levi Brown will help keep Stanton clean (Yuck) and vastly improve the Cards running game.

The NY Jets are on the clock.
I think we've been bombarding dsr23 with all the picks that he likes, LOL!

Now he probably needs to go back to the drawing board.
Old 03-27-2013   #391
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock

39. NY Jets -dsr 23

40. Tennessee -Senior Stan
41. Buffalo -Bong
42. Miami - Texans Seminole
43. Tampa Bay - Ndevine7
44. Carolina - Honoring Earl
New Orleans Forefeited
Old 03-27-2013   #392
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 74864 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Stand by for a moment please. It's crazy around here this A.M. and you guys a snagging all my guys!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #393
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Out to lunch, but will make my pick by 1:00 is drs23 makes his...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #394
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Stand by for a moment please. It's crazy around here this A.M. and you guys a snagging all my guys!
I figured that much, LOL!
Old 03-27-2013   #395
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought we had 4 hours? We've given others more than 4, y'all gave me less than 3? I'm sorry for getting busy but figured I would get 3 hours at least. I was given closer to 2 than 3.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #396
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 74864 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 39th pick the NY Jets select T.J. McDonald, S, USC

Old 03-27-2013   #397
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I thought we had 4 hours? We've given others more than 4, y'all gave me less than 3? I'm sorry for getting busy but figured I would get 3 hours at least. I was given closer to 2 than 3.
I'm sorry; Steelb said that your time was up.
Maybe the other guys made their picks real quickly.
I wasn't here early in the morning so I didn't keep track of time.
Old 03-27-2013   #398
drs23 
Veteran

I know that T.J. McDonald was a slight reach but my guys were gone. I looked at Eric Reid but he seemed to struggle without Honey Badger, Claiborn & Brandon Taylor being there as security blankets.

I wanted another position but he was gone and I think my next couple of guys will be there later.

Old 03-27-2013   #399
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

The Eagles throw Armstead in the trash and pick NT, Johnathan Jenkins, Gerorgia instead.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #400
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
The clock runs 7am to 7pm CST.

We didn't make your pick until around 11:15am CST that's past the 4 hr window. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding probably due to time zone issues. If so that's my fault for not being more clear. I apologize.

Did you like the pick?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read