Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2013   #12
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I don't think coaches and GM's in the league are actively "conspiring" against him i just think that he's been unable to circumvent Fisher and the credibility Fisher has with other coaches and GM's all over the league. I don't think Fisher or anyone other coach is bad mouthing him perse, but i do think they're telling anyone who asks the truth about what really happened in Tennessee with VY and teams are just passing on bringing him in as a result of this info. This is one of the biggest reasons why VY apologized to Fisher out of the blue a few weeks before his tryout at the UT pro day.

He can definitely be a back up on someone's team and also do think he's done tons of growing up over the last year or so, it just may be too late.
That's exactly what I think is happening. I think people simply realized that Fisher had to taylor his offense around Vince Young's shortcomings. (That's why I think his winning record is a sham).

In addition, everyone has seen how he's flamed out in Philly and Buffalo, and his inability to grasp a playbook and compete. It's clear as day. No one has to bash him behind his back.

As for him coming here? LOL. This guy could never, EVER, grasp our offense. Our offense is based on precision and timing, and a QB needs to be a student of the game.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read