Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2013   #12
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tyrann Mathieu schd to meet with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That high?

I like him, too, but I give him third round grade.
All in all, I don't like this draft class at the top.

I see a lot of third-seventh round guys.

Maybe I need to go back and re-grade them.

I'm not sure I've seen a guy that I like the same as Tavon Austin who was drafted in the second by the Pats last year.
That's the whole problem with this draft class. There is no star potential like RGIII, Luck, "Megatron," AJ, or anyone else you can think of. That's why you "see a lot of third-seventh round guys." So, a lot of those that some have with a 3rd round grade rise up to the 2nd, or even 1st, because no one is sure where to put them due to most of the players being close talent wise. And, that's why some are saying there's not much difference (in talent) from #1 to #32 in this class, so it's better to be where the Texans are at #27 than to have a top 10 pick in this years draft. It's a tough class to gauge.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read