Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2013   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
I got Dallas Cowboys, who lord knows what that crazy Jerry Jones will do and now the desalination that is the Baltimore Ravens
The defending Super Bowl Champions Paid Cool Joe Flacco and hung everyonr else out to dry.
As far as needs and holes where do I begin??? I know Ozzie Newsome is the best at drafting and scouting but I dont even think he can pull this one off.
They traded a leader away and Boldin - WR2 is needed but no value here at pick 32 overall
Ray Lewis THE leader retired along with Birk - MLB and C are needs
Webb coming of injury, Williams gone in FA - CB might need to be taken, Banks is still there
Ravens let Reed walk and cut Pollard
Ravens have no back end literally, no FS or SS
But with Vaccaro, Elam and Cyprien, no Safety worth considering
Some edge rushees remain
Tank Carridine who has a lot of buzz and Datone Jones who is versatile and can bring interior rush
Run stuffer is needed keep LBers clean with a guy like Jesse Williams or John Jenkins
Not a lot of value here and what's on the board.,
If it fell this way, ... I think I know who I would select

Pick is in...
In the 2013 NFL draft the Baltimore Ravens select
Menelik Watson, OT, Florida
No secret who's team this is.
With Flacco now the highest paid player in NFL history, protecting that investment, that assets is priority #1, it is paramount!
With McKinnie being a FA and Baltimore most likely not returning him.
Let's Michael (blindside) Oher return to LT and Watson can be RT.
That was Flacco stays protected and gas time to sling it
Sound reasoning, how long do you think it will take for Watson to get used to the NFL? He's very talented, but hasn't played much football.

Great job guys, finished the 1st rd in 2 days. Lets keep up the pace, looking forward to the start of Rd.2 tomorrow. Good night
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read