Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-26-2013   #201
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 16928 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think we need to move on here pretty soon, folks!

One vote for Brown from me and I take that Wolverine can go with that as well.
Should we go ahead?
Not sure if Brown fits scheme-wise but he is the best OLB in the draft IMO. Bengals could use a C, S, CB (Pacman Jones isn't that good), WR (need depth), they resigned Rey Mauluga and Vontaze Burfict played well which is why I think they should go in a different direction.

I would go safety here but I don't think there is anyone worthy of a 1st round pick (even Vaccaro).

Brown has my vote.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #202
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105991 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Not sure if Brown fits scheme-wise but he is the best OLB in the draft IMO. Bengals could use a C, S, CB (Pacman Jones isn't that good), WR (need depth), they resigned Rey Mauluga and Vontaze Burfict played well which is why I think they should go in a different direction.

I would go safety here but I don't think there is anyone worthy of a 1st round pick (even Vaccaro).

Brown has my vote.
Wait, Corrosion's back, let's jut let him make the pick :P
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #203
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
It has been more than 4 hours. He was #4 in the queue 22 hours ago. You can just use the actual draft results for rounds 3-7 since the real draft will overtake this mock about then.

The Bengals select A. Brown LB.

Next.
We'll just have corrosion buy each of us a beer the next time we see him, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #204
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

The Bengals select A. Brown LB.

Next.
I fell asleep with Alec Ogletree , Kenny Vaccaro and Jarvis Jones being my three choices .... woke up and they are all gone.

PlanB: would definately be to trade out of this spot .... but since we dont do trades in this mock , Im going to go with Alabama OT DJ Fluker.

Really sorry to have held up the show .... SteelB shoulda called me !

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #205
RT22
Veteran

Rep Power: 3883 RT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respected

With 22nd pick the Rams select Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri.
RT22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #206
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I fell asleep with Alec Ogletree , Kenny Vaccaro and Jarvis Jones being my three choices .... woke up and they are all gone.

PlanB: would definately be to trade out of this spot .... but since we dont do trades in this mock , Im going to go with Alabama OT DJ Fluker.

Really sorry to have held up the show .... SteelB shoulda called me !
Too bad, Steelb is also out and about; or maybe he fell asleep waiting for ya' LOL
Old 03-26-2013   #207
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT22 View Post
Let's have a round of applaud for the Rams' GM.
If only Kubiak can make decision that quickly!
Old 03-26-2013   #208
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Sheldon is gone for the Texans; I think some of us like him.
I don't watch him enough to have an opinion though.

On the other hand, Keenan Allen is still there!
Old 03-26-2013   #209
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Let's have a round of applaud for the Rams' GM.
If only Kubiak can make decision that quickly!
Might have been the easiest call in the draft. No way he should have fallen that far.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #210
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT22 View Post
I can't believe Richardson fell this far, outstanding pick. He's one of the few players I'd consider trading up for if he fell this far down in the real draft.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #211
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I saw NCTexan about 45 mins ago, and now he's gone.
Just PM him; hope he gets back soon.
Old 03-26-2013   #212
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We'll just have corrosion buy each of us a beer the next time we see him, LOL!
Sounds like a plan to me.

Thanks for the help 76. (Work) This draft is moving at a snails pace. Gotta pick it up tomorrow.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #213
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rey was here an hour ago; just emailed him.
Old 03-26-2013   #214
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63067 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I saw NCTexan about 45 mins ago, and now he's gone.
Just PM him; hope he gets back soon.
I'm here!

With the 23rd pick the Vikes will select Keenan Allen WR.

Vikes need some serious help at WR and Allen should be able to produce right off the bat.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #215
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I'm here!

With the 23rd pick the Vikes will select Keenan Allen WR.

Vikes need some serious help at WR and Allen should be able to produce right off the bat.
Aw shuck! You just wouldn't let the Texans have Allen, now would you!
Old 03-26-2013   #216
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock...

24. Indianapolis- Rey

25. Minnesota - NC Texan
26. Green Bay- mussop
27. Houston- Corrosion
28. Denver- Senor Stan
29. New England- Coon
30 Atlanta- Bong
31. San Francisco- Wolverine Fan
32. Baltimore- Rock-N-Randy
Old 03-26-2013   #217
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, the last 3 picks have just as much potential for greatness as some of the top 10 picks. This draft is lacking QB's but appears to be very deep everywhere else.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #218
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63067 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Aw shuck! You just wouldn't let the Texans have Allen, now would you!
I hope he does on draft day, but I'd be amazed. I'd really be amazed of he fell to the Vikings even.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #219
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Sounds like a plan to me.

Thanks for the help 76. (Work) This draft is moving at a snails pace. Gotta pick it up tomorrow.
You're welcome steelb.

I need to run pretty soon here.
Can you contact mussop and the rest.

coon asked me to email him so I will.

Last edited by 76Texan; 03-26-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Looks like mussop got the PM
Old 03-26-2013   #220
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're welcome steelb.

I need to run pretty soon here.
Can you contact mussop and the rest.

coon asked me to email him so I will.
I've been here all day.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read