Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-25-2013   #141
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Dang
I totally forgot about this
My bad guys
I got Dallas WTH
Guess that's what I get for saying assign me anywhere
I'm ready for Dallas when Pittsburgh picks

Somebody has to!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #142
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Did Earl send you both of his picks?
Earl said he'll be around for the rest of the evening.
Old 03-25-2013   #143
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
On the clock...

17. Pittsburgh- Honoring Earl
18. Dallas- Rock-N-Randy
19. NYG- htownfan32
20. Chicago-Bears- dutchrudder
21. Cincinati- Corrosion
All these GMs are around, so steelb and dutch, can you guys contact the GMs further down the list please!

I'll be running around soon.
Old 03-25-2013   #144
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Earl said he'll be around for the rest of the evening.
Figured I would ask because Rock-N-Randy was on, but he isn't anymore.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #145
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Steelers select Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #146
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
With the 14th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Panthers select DT Star Lotulelei (Unviersity of Utah).
oops

Round Dan
Old 03-25-2013   #147
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The Steelers select Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
I was close to taking him for the Dolphins, but felt that Werner is a better fit in their 4-3 scheme than Jones. I have Jones more highly rated.
Old 03-25-2013   #148
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
I was close to taking him for the Dolphins, but felt that Werner is a better fit in their 4-3 scheme than Jones. I have Jones more highly rated.
His 40 made me wonder but he played really good .

Round Dan
Old 03-25-2013   #149
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
His 40 made me wonder but he played really good .
He's so visibly explosive. I think it's a great pick. Good team, good scheme, good value.

Great fit for the Steelers, great 1st step, is he strong enough to hold up against NFL OT's?
Old 03-25-2013   #150
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So he just makes a short drive down south?
From West Monroe, to Baton Rouge, to New Orleans.
I'm sure he wishes you're the real GM for the Saints.
Boom or Bust pick, the most talented pass rusher in the draft. Takes plays off and needs technique work. I think he booms.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #151
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Great fit for the Steelers, great 1st step, is he strong enough to hold up against NFL OT's?
I swear I didn't write this. Freaking ghosts up in here.
Old 03-25-2013   #152
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
oops
What's wrong?
Old 03-25-2013   #153
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I swear I didn't write this. Freaking ghosts up in here.
Whoops I hit the edit icon instead of qoute.

Do you want me to remove it?
Old 03-25-2013   #154
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
He's so visibly explosive. I think it's a great pick. Good team, good scheme, good value.

I'm a little worried about both OLBs; great talents but a little risky in the first half of the round.
Old 03-25-2013   #155
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Steelb, I guess we close shop?
Can you email RNR to have the pick in first thing?

Last edited by steelbtexan; 03-25-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2013   #156
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Whoops I hit the edit icon instead of qoute.

Do you want me to remove it?
No, no. I don't care. I had a long day and immediately poured a whiskey neat when I got home. So, when I came back and read that I was like....how many of these have I had??
Old 03-25-2013   #157
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Boom or Bust pick, the most talented pass rusher in the draft. Takes plays off and needs technique work. I think he booms.
I'm thinking the other way. Time will tell. If he puts on some weight/muscle perhaps I'm wrong. Again, time will tell.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #158
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
What's wrong?
I added a photo to your quote .

Round Dan
Old 03-25-2013   #159
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Steelb, I guess we close shop?
Can you email RNR to have the pick in first thing?

Done
Old 03-25-2013   #160
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
No, no. I don't care. I had a long day and immediately poured a whiskey neat when I got home. So, when I came back and read that I was like....how many of these have I had??
Apparently not enough, LOL

Maybe I need to have a couple of those.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read