Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-25-2013   #101
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Chargers probably need an OT or a CB?

Discuss!

OT: Fluker? Armstead? Who else?

CB: Rhodes, Trufant
I vote for the Honeybadger.
Old 03-25-2013   #102
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Discuss!

OT: Fluker? Armstead? Who else? Bakhthiari?

OT: Menelik Watson. Probably reaching at this point though.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #103
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I vote for the Honeybadger.
Who knows, he might do the job against Welker.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #104
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

These things happen, the mock is going to get stuck from time to time.

I also vote not to give people poor choices because they were not here to make their pick as that will throw the entire draft off and defeat the entire purpose of the mock.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #105
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
OT: Menelik Watson. Probably reaching at this point though.
Yeah, I think they probably need to go CB at this point ???
Old 03-25-2013   #106
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
These things happen, the mock is going to get stuck from time to time.

I also vote not to give people poor choices because they were not here to make their pick as that will throw the entire draft off, which defeats the entire purpose.
I'm with you!
Old 03-25-2013   #107
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I think they probably need to go CB at this point ???
I'd pull the trigger on Rhodes at this point, if I were GM
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #108
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, just found it. I added that list to the selection thread for reference.
Thanks

I've been out of the office.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #109
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I'd pull the trigger on Rhodes at this point, if I were GM
I would go with Cooper or Rhodes.

The Chargers dont have a LT and the lost their best OL/LG in FA> (Vasquez) They are really hurting on the OL.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #110
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I vote for Rhodes also.

When do we want to pull the trigger and move on?

5:00 P.M ?

Yep 5pm it is.

So far it looks like Rhodes will be the pick and a good pick. Hopefully Wolverine will make the pick, or we will get more imput from MB members.

Last edited by steelbtexan; 03-25-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-25-2013   #111
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Discuss!

OT: Fluker? Armstead? Who else? Bakhthiari?

I think if the chargers can't get Lane Johnson then they go with Rhodes.
Old 03-25-2013   #112
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't vote because I pick next for Dolphins.
Old 03-25-2013   #113
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Will pick in a minute. My bad guys.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #114
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Will pick in a minute. My bad guys.
Figured you would be around soon.
Old 03-25-2013   #115
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Chargers select...

Jonathan Cooper - OG, North Carolina

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-25-2013   #116
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Figured you would be around soon.
I screwed up bad man. Completely forgot I was the San Diego GM. Haven't checked the mock all weekend because I knew we were starting on Monday and the 49ers wouldn't be up for a while. Luckily I just got home and checked the thread to see what had happened so far.

I hate being "that guy" that holds things up too.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-25-2013   #117
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 158648 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I screwed up bad man. Completely forgot I was the San Diego GM. Haven't checked the mock all weekend because I knew we were starting on Monday and the 49ers wouldn't be up for a while. Luckily I just got home and checked the thread to see what had happened so far.

I hate being "that guy" that holds things up too.
No sweat .
Old 03-25-2013   #118
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Chargers select...

Took my guy for the Dolphins.

With the 12th pick the Dolphins select....

Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State.

I wanted to go with a tackle here, preferably Lane Johnson. After that, I was looking for one of the top two guards. The corner situation in Miami is horrendous, but even though Rhodes is my favorite Nole I don't think he is worth the #12 pick.

The Dolphins need a rusher opposite Cameron Wake. Currently they have the 300 pound Odrick playing that spot. Werner is a well-balanced player and fills a need at good value.
Old 03-25-2013   #119
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Chargers select...

Good player.
Old 03-25-2013   #120
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Took my guy for the Dolphins.

With the 12th pick the Dolphins select....

Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State.

I wanted to go with a tackle here, preferably Lane Johnson. After that, I was looking for one of the top two guards. The corner situation in Miami is horrendous, but even though Rhodes is my favorite Nole I don't think he is worth the #12 pick.

The Dolphins need a rusher opposite Cameron Wake. Currently they have the 300 pound Odrick playing that spot. Werner is a well-balanced player and fills a need at good value.
I would have thought Werner was your guy all along; it ended up that way anyhow.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read