Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
This is the type of safety I'd like to see the Texans pick up as their #3 .... a big guy who can play in the box and has the size / speed to match up with this new breed of TE.
I mentioned this a few times before , but more of a hybrid of a S and LBer. Size , speed and a nasty disposition .....

When the ILB opposite Cushing is removed , this is the guy I plug in ..... I wouldnt have minded Pollard being brought back in this role.

I have no idea where to rank him among safety's or even what round he may be picked in .... Most sites Ive seen show him as an UDFA but I see so much potential its hard to see him go undrafted.
Yeah, there are a few big guys that are intriguing. Too much potential to be an UDFA. It's not like he's a one trick pony.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read