Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-22-2013   #21
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential draft picks and "Pro Bowl Potential"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Alec Ogeltree is going to see some pro bowls.
More likely to see some probation officers.
Old 03-22-2013   #22
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
More likely to see some probation officers.
Yeah, so did Rey Lewis. Not condoning any of it but MLB is just a violent position.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013   #23
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, so did Rey Lewis. Not condoning any of it but MLB is just a violent position.
I don't want to get into the whole Ray Lewis murder involvement story. But, Lewis did not have a history of arrests and or suspensions in college. A poor analogy. And Ogletree's offenses are less about how violent the position he plays and more about the stupid choices he has made.
Old 03-24-2013   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't want to get into the whole Ray Lewis murder involvement story. But, Lewis did not have a history of arrests and or suspensions in college. A poor analogy. And Ogletree's offenses are less about how violent the position he plays and more about the stupid choices he has made.
Guess I just took the first name that came to mind without giving it much thought just to give example how someone can change for the better. How about a couple early/1st rd. picks in Dez Bryant, Aqib Talib & couple late round picks, Vontez Burfict, Alfonzo Dennard.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-24-2013   #25
Lucky

Quote:
Guess I just took the first name that came to mind without giving it much thought just to give example how someone can change for the better. How about a couple early/1st rd. picks in Dez Bryant, Aqib Talib & couple late round picks, Vontez Burfict, Alfonzo Dennard.
I don't even know if these are good examples. I know that Talib isn't. Dennard is now a convicted felon and could be headed to prison. And I really don't see how bringing up this list of players refutes my assertion that Ogletree is more likely ticketed to the pokey than the Pro Bowl.
Old 03-24-2013   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
I don't even know if these are good examples. I know that Talib isn't. Dennard is now a convicted felon and could be headed to prison. And I really don't see how bringing up this list of players refutes my assertion that Ogletree is more likely ticketed to the pokey than the Pro Bowl.
Nobody knows for sure. Ogletree doesn't sound like a bad young man to me, just seems to make bad decisions & has to learn lessons the hard way. I know his twin brother just had to give up football because of medical reasons (undisclosed) but was a highly regarded Fullback. His most recent offense DWI happened a day before his mothers birthday. He didn't tell her for week because he was worried about upsetting her & spoiling her birthday. Here is his interview from the combine - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KqJGAd0VnI here is a newer video post combine - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsG8lGdFWqc

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read