Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-22-2013   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
They have to beat the eagles for him. While I doubt the eagles will move up to take Geno, I heard rumors the owner wants him. If someone else wants him they'll have to jump in front of 4
So if the Jags want Geno, they have to take him at #2, correct?

Otherwise, they can shop their #2 pick and find another QB later on.

Perhaps, they can deal with the Eagles and gouge them out of a 6th rounder or so to swap places?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #22
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
So if the Jags want Geno, they have to take him at #2, correct?

Otherwise, they can shop their #2 pick and find another QB later on.

Perhaps, they can deal with the Eagles and gouge them out of a 6th rounder or so to swap places?
It would take more than a 6th To move up. Look at what the Browns paid last year to move from 4 to 3. I think it was a 4th 6th and 7th.
Old 03-22-2013   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It would take more than a 6th To move up. Look at what the Browns paid last year to move from 4 to 3. I think it was a 4th 6th and 7th.
Wow, I didn't realize it was that much.

Who did they select at #3?

LOL, I might go looking for the answer right now; I'm just curious to know your take why they did that?
Old 03-22-2013   #24
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

As the new Buffalo GM my first order of business is to cut Mario Williams. . .

. . . What do you mean this is draft only?
Old 03-22-2013   #25
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

OK I will take OAK
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #26
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 3rd pick of the 2013 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd DT Florida.
[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

The Raiders probably need to trade down to accumulate more picks.
But who am I to argue with the sheriff.
Old 03-22-2013   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Eagles (TexanSeminole) are next up!
Old 03-22-2013   #29
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 4th pick, the Eagles select...

Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama.

The Eagles lost DRC and Nnamdi, return only Brandon Boykin at CB. They added C. Williams from Baltimore but I see him as a #2 corner, far from elite. They also picked up Fletcher but he is mostly for depth. Milliner gives them a corner who could develop into one of the better corners in the league.

Thought about going tackle here, but the Eagles are getting J. Peters back from injury and I couldn't leave the Eagles in the situation they are in at corner.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #30
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

First, screw you TexanSeminole, you took my pick!

Anyone know who 45 Suof is? Couldn't find him in the members list for Detroit.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #31
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post

Shaft45 maybe?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post

There's a 45souf, whom I had PMed right after I PMed Seminole.

Hopefully, he'll answer the bell soon.

This might be the first wait we encounter!?!?
Old 03-22-2013   #33
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hey technically it still doesn't start til Monday at 7am, but I'm glad we're getting an early start.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #34
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Hey technically it still doesn't start til Monday at 7am, but I'm glad we're getting an early start.
Oh I realize that; I'm not on anybody case anyhow, LOL!

I forgot to add NO TRADES in this mock.

Should I add the picks to the draft board, even though the draft doesn't technically start until Monday?

Last edited by steelbtexan; 03-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-22-2013   #35
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Should I enter the picks that have been made, even though the draft doesn't technically start until Monday?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013   #36
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Should I enter the picks that have been made, even though the draft doesn't technically start until Monday?
Yes
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013   #37
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

I will update the status as soon as I can on the Lions' GM.

If he backs out, I will make a pick for him unless somebody wants to take over the Lions?

If I do pick for the Lions, it will be very quickly.
The next two spots will also be done with rather quickly, so b0ng, you'd better be ready. Your turn might come up as early as 7:15-7:30 A.M. on Monday.

BTW, if you guys have your pick ready, just let me or Steelb know about your intention early (you don't have to tell us the pick.)

This way, I can put up the alert for those who are near the slot so they can get ready; hopefully, that will speed up the process.
Old 03-24-2013   #38
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Also, I suggest that all participants get their pick ready; the top ten might move quickly.
Old 03-25-2013   #39
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Paging 45souf; please come to the Moc Draft Section.
Old 03-25-2013   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Hey guys; what do you normally do (previous years) when several picks were chosen quickly?

The team that was on the clock may not be available because the GM didn't expect his time would come so soon.

What do we do?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read