Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-19-2013   #41
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will put you down for San Fran

If you've got time would you be interested in taking on one of the other teams that are left? Check the other thread out and get back with me.
I'll San Diego as well. If more people join you can give them away though. Really only want SF.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #42
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will run the draft if I can get 2-3 people to help. Also I will need a list of what the selectoin order and admin privilges to sticky the draft itself with cimments and a separate thread to display picks that have been made for rds 1-7. How would I get these privileges?
steelbtexan, I posted in the other thread so I'll post here as well. I'll take the Browns if they're available and I can help you out (e.g. sending PMs, keeping track of picks, etc etc).

Let me know how I can help!

Last edited by Texan4Ever; 03-19-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #43
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113664 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in, and will gladly take whoever I'm assigned .
Though I'll take NYG or the Saints in that order of preference, if I can get them
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #44
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I want in .... I'd like to draft for the Texans .... No I dont want to run the show.
Guess we are getting a WR in the first.
Old 03-20-2013   #45
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
steelbtexan, I posted in the other thread so I'll post here as well. I'll take the Browns if they're available and I can help you out (e.g. sending PMs, keeping track of picks, etc etc).

Let me know how I can help!
Greatly Appreciated
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #46
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I'm in, and will gladly take whoever I'm assigned .
Though I'll take NYG or the Saints in that order of preference, if I can get them
I changed you from the NYG and Oak to NYG and the Saints.

Teams still available are Oakland/Tampa Bay/Chicago
Old 03-20-2013   #47
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Guess we are getting a WR in the first.
It could go many ways depending upon who's available .... Some of the other WR needy teams got them in FA which could push a better prospect down.

WR , RT , OLB , ILB , S , CB , NT , QB .... all need help.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #48
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

To many open TTmock draft threads, which one to post our picks in?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #49
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
To many open TTmock draft threads, which one to post our picks in?
In the stickied 2013 TT Mock Draft Discussion thread.
Old 03-21-2013   #50
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Are we doing trades and whatnot?
Old 03-21-2013   #51
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I have no idea.
I let the other guys who help run the draft decide whether they have time to handle that or not.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #52
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
We never had trades in the past, so I doubt they start now. It's too messy.
Old 03-21-2013   #53
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
We never had trades in the past, so I doubt they start now. It's too messy.
We had trades at one point back in 2009 or before and it was hectic. I vote no trades.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #54
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, no trades. Guy's spend more time trying to trade back and accumulate picks than actually drafting people.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #55
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
We had trades at one point back in 2009 or before and it was hectic. I vote no trades.
Or we could have trade in the first round only?
Old 03-21-2013   #56
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

When does this start?
Old 03-21-2013   #57
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Or we could have trade in the first round only?
I think trades are going to be a pain in the ass .... Lets just run with the picks they have currently and comp picks. You guy's have enough headaches as it is.

Old 03-21-2013   #58
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
When does this start?
We will start at 7:00 A.M Monday Morning.
Old 03-21-2013   #59
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
We will start at 7:00 A.M Monday Morning.
Have you decided how long each person will have to make a selection ? If so I missed it.

Might be a good idea to post the rules in the thread where the picks will be tracked.

Old 03-21-2013   #60
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Have you decided how long each person will have to make a selection ? If so I missed it.

Might be a good idea to post the rules in the thread where the picks will be tracked.
Steelb is the one who decides things; he hasn't told me anything yet.

I need to get on him, LOL!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read