Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-20-2013   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

This thread is for all discussion relating to the 2013 Texans Talk Member Mock draft.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
This thread is for all discussion relating to the 2013 Texans Talk Member Mock draft.
Well, I'm glad you're back SM.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #3
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Well, I'm glad you're back SM.
haha I guess I just really love the draft so I will help steelb and company out. Ive been away for quite awhile, I just cant handle arguing in this forum format all the freaking time. Anyways, back to the show.
Old 03-20-2013   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gonna sit this one out, but here's a listing of all the draft picks in order including comp picks: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-draft-order-2
Old 03-20-2013   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
haha I guess I just really love the draft so I will help steelb and company out. Ive been away for quite awhile, I just cant handle arguing in this forum format all the freaking time. Anyways, back to the show.
I'm sure we can get this moving quickly with everybody chipping in.
It's good to have the "pros" manning it.
You guys just tell me what you want me to do.

Should we set a deadline for closing "registration"?
I can take on a team or two if needed, but like I said, I will be happy to sit
out and let somebody has a go at it.
Old 03-20-2013   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft starts Monday 7 AM. Wolf 6151 is on the clock. I know he works nights and may be asleep at 7am. So he can PM the pick if he needs too.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm gonna sit this one out, but here's a listing of all the draft picks in order including comp picks: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-draft-order-2
What the hell are the Brownies going to do without you? They're going to hell in a hand basket for sure.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
What the hell are the Brownies going to do without you? They're going to hell in a hand basket for sure.
I think they will be much better off, I haven't been following the draft prospects all that much this year. I wouldn't be much use beyond the 3rd round.
Old 03-20-2013   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think they will be much better off, I haven't been following the draft prospects all that much this year. I wouldn't be much use beyond the 3rd round.
Kinda the same thing here but I missed it last season so I'm going to take some time, from somewhere, and participate this time.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Kinda the same thing here but I missed it last season so I'm going to take some time, from somewhere, and participate this time.
You guys can make a pair! And why not?
Old 03-20-2013   #11
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

So do we post our picks here, or in the TT Mock Draft signup page?

I'm going with the obvious pick Luke Joeckel-OT from up the road a bit. Just like the real draft since I'm first I can be premature and sign my guy early with Monopoly money. Not having a 2nd round pick is going to suck though.

1. The Kansas City Chiefs select Luke Joeckel-OT.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 03-21-2013 at 03:06 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post

I'm going with the obvious pick Luke Joeckel-OT from up the road a bit. Just like the real draft since I'm first I can be premature and sign my guy early with Monopoly money. Not having a 2nd round pick is going to suck though.
For the time being, let just say that Steelb is available early in the morning and I will take over the mid-shift before he relieves me in the afternoon.
Blake and Texan4Ever are kind enough to help; I only help with the time, as I think I have that the most.
We will have plenty of helps from the folks you've noticed in different posts and threads.
I wanted to offer help last year, but I figured they didn't need me.

At any rate, please have your says about anything.

The reason I want to exclude myself from the mock draft is solely because I think I can be of help in any other capacity, no matter where the calling is from.

I have enjoyed the mock drafts for a few years now even though I was never a participant.

I appreciated the works of people who made it possible

So let's have some fun!
Old 03-20-2013   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

You know what; I was thinking about this.
I thought it would be neat if each of the participant creates a separate thread about "their team".

I think it will be a good excercise for many of us to learn about different teams without having to spend too much individual efforts.

Personally; I would love too. There's just not enough time in the day though.
Old 03-21-2013   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

1. The Kansas City Chiefs select Luke Joeckel-OT.

Blake, you're up next with the Jaguars and the #2 pick.

Srono and the Raiders, please get ready with the #3 pick.
Old 03-22-2013   #15
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
[/color]

Blake, you're up next with the Jaguars and the #2 pick.

Srono and the Raiders, please get ready with the #3 pick.
oK I am ready lol I thought I was the Bears.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #16
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't think we were starting till Monday? No matter, did my research on the Giants. This is going to be interesting.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #17
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

As I understand it the draft does begin 7am Monday morning. In the spirit of the draft I made my selection early because I was #1 and just like a real team with the first selection that will sometimes sign their selection to a contract a day or 2 before the draft.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #18
Blake
MMQB

Jags take Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia

He will sit this year while Gabbert sinks or swims. But new head coach gets his new QB to grow with.

Old 03-22-2013   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Jags take Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia

He will sit this year while Gabbert sinks or swims. But new head coach gets his new QB to grow with.

Will the Jags pull this move in real life?
I think they will, but they might trade down a few spots !?!?
Old 03-22-2013   #20
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

They have to beat the eagles for him. While I doubt the eagles will move up to take Geno, I heard rumors the owner wants him. If someone else wants him they'll have to jump in front of 4

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read