Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-19-2013   #1
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TT Mock Draft Sign up

I think it would be best to have each mock drafter take 2 teams. That way you dont have people saying yeah I want in and then dropping out in the middle of the draft. Thoughts?

The mock draft since it's starting late should be on a 4 hr time clock. If you wont be available to pick PM me/76/Vinny and with your wish list of 5 players in the order that you would like them to be selected. The draft will be open between 7am/7pm Monday thru Friday,(you can make your picks after hrs and they will be added the next morning) and closed on the weekend. Please if you are on the MB, make your pick dont milk the clock until 5 mins before the 4 hr time frame is up, like TimKiller did last yr. (His MB name was appropriate.) Hopefully with fewer people drating we will be able to fill in the slots/teams within the week. With that said I hope everybody has fun and GOOD LUCK. This is a 7 rd MOCK.

1. Kansas City- Wolf 6151
2. Jacksonville- Blake
3. Oakland- srrono
4. Philadelphia- Texans Seminole
5. Detroit- 45 Suof
6. Cleveland-Texan4Ever
7. Arizona- Steel B Texan
8.Buffalo-Bong
9.NY Jets- dsr 23
10.Tennesee- Senior Stan
11. San Diego- Wolverine Fan
12. Miami- Texans Seminole
13 Tampa Bay- Ndevine7
14.Carolina- Honoring Earl
15. New Orleans- htown fan32
16. St. Louis- RT 22
17. Pittsburgh- Honoring Earl
18. Dallas- Rock-N-Randy
19. NYG- htownfan32
20. Chicago-Bears- dutchrudder
21. Cincinati- Corrosion
22. St. Louis- RT 22
23. Minnesota- NC Texan
24. Indianapolis- Rey
25. Minnesota - NC Texan
26. Green Bay- mussop
27. Houston- Corrosion
28. Denver- Senor Stan
29. New England- Coon
30 Atlanta-Bong
31. San Francisco- Wolverine Fan
32. Baltimore- Rock-N-Randy

Washington- Steel B Texan
Seattle- Blake

Last edited by steelbtexan; 03-23-2013 at 12:08 AM.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Darft Sign up.

steelb,

MSR, again.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
steelb,

MSR, again.
I got him for you.

Where's Beerlover , RMartin and BadBoy on that list ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #4
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Posted in the other thread, but I'll post here too I guess. I'll take San Francisco.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #5
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in as always. I'd like the Browns if possible.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #6
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. I'll take the Giants or any random assignment really.

Last edited by htownfan32; 03-20-2013 at 12:28 AM.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take Green Bay.
Old 03-20-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: TT Mock Darft Sign up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I'm in as always. I'd like the Browns if possible.
A brave soul hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I'm in. I'll take the Giants or any random assignment really.
Would you like to try the Raiders?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #9
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
A brave soul hahaha

I've been taking some struggling teams in the past few drafts. I think in 2009 I had the Rams, 2010 had the Jags...
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #10
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
A brave soul hahaha

I have absolutely no problem with the Raiders, awful as they are. Sign me up!
Old 03-20-2013   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I have absolutely no problem with the Raiders, awful as they are. Sign me up!
I will sign you up for the Raiders and the Giants. If you can only draft for the Raiders let me know.
Old 03-20-2013   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Looks like the only teams left are New Orleans, Chicago and Tampa Bay.

Certainly not the teams I thought would be left at the end, with all of the Saints/Bears fans in Houston.
Old 03-20-2013   #13
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will sign you up for the Raiders and the Giants. If you can only draft for the Raiders let me know.
I can do both.
Old 03-20-2013   #14
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I got him for you.

Where's Beerlover , RMartin and BadBoy on that list ?!
Looks like the 3 Amigos are going to sit this draft out. There are 3 teams left though. Maybe they can provide wisdom to some of the newer draft gurus. Or collaborate on picking for a team if somebody drops out.
Old 03-20-2013   #15
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

When does this draft begin?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
When does this draft begin?
Lets get everybody assigned a team. I need feedback from everybody, do y'all want to start after all of the teams are filled? Or wait say until Monday to start the draft, so that everybody has a chance to study their teams needs?

Feedback Please
Old 03-20-2013   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Please change the title to draft, sorry for the typo.
Old 03-20-2013   #18
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ill take Chicago or Tampa Bay
Old 03-20-2013   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
Ill take Chicago or Tampa Bay
You can have both if you want.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #20
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You can have both if you want.
Id rather only have one team ill take Tampa

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read