Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013   #161
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I didn't read back through the previous 3 pages so I'm not sure if this guys name has been brought up or not, what would you guys think of Rodney Smith-WR from Florida St.? He's got the measurables that teams drool over 6'04", 225 lbs., 34 3/4" arms, 10 3/8" hands, and runs a 4.51 in the 40. He's currently listed by CBS as a 6th round prospect and with his measurables I'm thinking he might be worth a late round project pick. He'd be a low risk and possibly high reward player. Opinions?
I mentioned him before, and then I became even more impressed at the combine.

Look at his 20SS and 3-cone time.
He does have the tools necessary to create seperation.
It's just a matter of having more reps.
Once he learns how to get in and out of break, he'll be a force.
Right now he's inconsistent in several aspects of the game, including playing up to his physique.

Huge upside; definitely worth a late round pick.
I think he might even go higher than the sixth, maybe even the fourth.

He can do pretty much everything, just lack the consistency.

If he works real hard at it, his ceiling is very high, IMO.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #162
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame
 
steelbtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 51
Posts: 11,718
Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Zack Rogers was a very good college football player.
He runs good route. He's quick in and out of the break.
However, he's a bit small and therefore had problem with press coverage.
Watch the Florida and the Vandy games.

He will have problem with more physical NFL DBs.
Unless he really improves on that physicality part of the game, he's nothing more than just a guy and may not even have the chance to make a roster.

There's a lot to like about him otherwise.
He does have some upside.
These were the same things that were being said about Welker/Amendola prior to the draft. For a 6th rd pick he woukd be worth a shot.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #163
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,293
Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Another developmental pick just seems like a luxury right now & that's nothing against him. Immediate impact needed, someone already polished in pro-system like Robert Woods. Ideal #2 fit next to Andre.
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #164
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
These were the same things that were being said about Welker/Amendola prior to the draft. For a 6th rd pick he woukd be worth a shot.
I honestly didn't watch Welker at Tech, but going by NFL Draft Scout, he was a tad under 5'9 but weighed 195lbs.

Zack is about 6'0 but only weighs 172.
Big difference.

Welker carried his weight well in the 2 punt returns from the college day still available on YouTube.

The only thing I know is that when the Dolphins didn't seem to want him anymore, I wanted him because of his physical play. You've got to be able to do that when you're a shorter guy; like Kendall Wright or Stedmon Bailey.

Why do I like Bailey more than Rogers?
Because he plays big and never shied from contact.
He wins against bigger and taller DB; Rogers lost big time.

Is he worth a sixth?
Probably, but not until I bring him in for a work-out so he can show me what I'd like to see.
Right now, on tapes, I don't see it.

It doesn't matter how quick you are if they can jam you easily at the line.

Can you say the same thing with Welker, Wright, Bailey, or Austin?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #165
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame
 
steelbtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 51
Posts: 11,718
Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I honestly didn't watch Welker at Tech, but going by NFL Draft Scout, he was a tad under 5'9 but weighed 195lbs.

Zack is about 6'0 but only weighs 172.
Big difference.

Welker carried his weight well in the 2 punt returns from the college day still available on YouTube.

The only thing I know is that when the Dolphins didn't seem to want him anymore, I wanted him because of his physical play. You've got to be able to do that when you're a shorter guy; like Kendall Wright or Stedmon Bailey.

Why do I like Bailey more than Rogers?
Because he plays big and never shied from contact.
He wins against bigger and taller DB; Rogers lost big time.

Is he worth a sixth?
Probably, but not until I bring him in for a work-out so he can show me what I'd like to see.
Right now, on tapes, I don't see it.

It doesn't matter how quick you are if they can jam you easily at the line.

Can you say the same thing with Welker, Wright, Bailey, or Austin?
No, but those guys are 1st rd picks, Bailey will go in the 3rd at the latest. Welker is a priority FA.

After drafting a WR high 1-2nd rd. I just think Rodgers would be worth a look in the 6-7th rd.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #166
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
No, but those guys are 1st rd picks, Bailey will go in the 3rd at the latest. Welker is a priority FA.

After drafting a WR high 1-2nd rd. I just think Rodgers would be worth a look in the 6-7th rd.
Oh, he's worth a look alright; and I'm not writing him off.
But it looks like there are plenty of late round picks with better floor and ceiling both.
That is unless Rogers wows me with his work-out and shows me that he's capable of beating press (just having the core strength to amplify his potential.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #167
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

BTW, I did notice Rogers (and I did mention to you that he has a draftable grade.)

While I looked at him closer (when you mentioned him), I think I notice something else about Bray.
This was in the back of my mind, but I think I see it a little clearer now.

You know how QBs are taught to keep both hands on the ball up on the chest area as much as possible for both protection and readiness?
I noticed that Bray has a tendency to forget about it as the game goes on, especially when he sees pressure.

His footwork isn't great to begin with (and yes, I understand that all these QB prospects need improvement - even Joe Montana did) so with any additional faulty in his mechanics, his game gets worse.

He gets into a habit of dropping his hands a little lower than he should, or have them apart a bit too soon; sometimes he completely forgot about it.

He doesn't have an over-the-top release to start with, so it takes him a hair longer to bring his throwing arm into optimum position to throw the ball.
Sometimes, he begins to palm the ball "too much".

Every little thing adds up such that his 3-quarter delivery is extended a hair longer. And I'm talking an eight of a second here.

As with Phil Simms, it's fixable.
And you ought to remember I mentioned Simms saying this in his book; that he didn't get it corrected until later during his career.

I think Bray can be helped tremendously if he can correct this.
His release isn't terrible slow.
He has a live arm.
His delivery isn't as winded as Schaub's (when he first joined the Texans.)

An eight of a second is very important at this level.
IMO, if Bray can correct this, and he should be able to, he can make it in the NFL.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #168
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame
 
steelbtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 51
Posts: 11,718
Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
BTW, I did notice Rogers (and I did mention to you that he has a draftable grade.)

While I looked at him closer (when you mentioned him), I think I notice something else about Bray.
This was in the back of my mind, but I think I see it a little clearer now.

You know how QBs are taught to keep both hands on the ball up on the chest area as much as possible for both protection and readiness?
I noticed that Bray has a tendency to forget about it as the game goes on, especially when he sees pressure.

His footwork isn't great to begin with (and yes, I understand that all these QB prospects need improvement - even Joe Montana did) so with any additional faulty in his mechanics, his game gets worse.

He gets into a habit of dropping his hands a little lower than he should, or have them apart a bit too soon; sometimes he completely forgot about it.

He doesn't have an over-the-top release to start with, so it takes him a hair longer to bring his throwing arm into optimum position to throw the ball.
Sometimes, he begins to palm the ball "too much".

Every little thing adds up such that his 3-quarter delivery is extended a hair longer. And I'm talking an eight of a second here.

As with Phil Simms, it's fixable.
And you ought to remember I mentioned Simms saying this in his book; that he didn't get it corrected until later during his career.

I think Bray can be helped tremendously if he can correct this.
His release isn't terrible slow.
He has a live arm.
His delivery isn't as winded as Schaub's (when he first joined the Texans.)

An eight of a second is very important at this level.
IMO, if Bray can correct this, and he should be able to, he can make it in the NFL.
Like you mentined these are things that can be fixed with proper coaching. That he didn't get from Dooleys staff. Bray has as much talent as any QB in this draft. It's just a matter of how hard he wants to work to fix his flaws. I would love to see Gary get the chance to work with Bray.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #169
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame
 
Wolf6151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pearland, Texas
Posts: 3,295
Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I mentioned him before, and then I became even more impressed at the combine.

Look at his 20SS and 3-cone time.
He does have the tools necessary to create seperation.
It's just a matter of having more reps.
Once he learns how to get in and out of break, he'll be a force.
Right now he's inconsistent in several aspects of the game, including playing up to his physique.

Huge upside; definitely worth a late round pick.
I think he might even go higher than the sixth, maybe even the fourth.

He can do pretty much everything, just lack the consistency.

If he works real hard at it, his ceiling is very high, IMO.
Alot of what I read on CBS and BL evaluations, it sounds like Rodney Smith's route running issues and lack of discipline simply sound like maturity issues and those are usually fixed pretty quick when he leaves his comfort zone at FSU and steps into the real world of the NFL with veteran pros around him. Blocking and separation issues are things that can be taught. I'm thinking he'd be worth one of our comp. 6th rounders and we let him develop while on IR for an aggravated hang nail. Most everything is coachable and learnable, those measurables aren't. Low risk in the comp. 6th and possibly a very high reward in a year or 2.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #170
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame
 
aussie_texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,333
Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

John Mcclain :
For those tweeting and asking if Texans are interested in Chad Johnson, the answer is no. They want to get younger and faster opposite AJ.


Please be Justin Hunter
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #171
otisbean
All Pro
 
otisbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 563
Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Another developmental pick just seems like a luxury right now & that's nothing against him. Immediate impact needed, someone already polished in pro-system like Robert Woods. Ideal #2 fit next to Andre.
I think Woods is an interesting player. Production dropped a bit due to injury, the emergence of another playermaker in Lee, and some spotty QB play. He might be there for us in rd 2.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #172
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,293
Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I think Woods is an interesting player. Production dropped a bit due to injury, the emergence of another playermaker in Lee, and some spotty QB play. He might be there for us in rd 2.
my real concern over Woods is from a durability standpoint. he is an underclassman so he is young with time to add core strength, he's not a burner, but has great instincts & pro skill set already. He is a tough one to grade. First round skill set with second round measureables. Not sure if he has had pro-day yet but for me he would need to add some muscle, lift more than 14 times & run a sub 4.5 to be considered, despite College production, as a first round talent. 2nd rd. seems far more likely & probably just a few picks before Texans are on the board again. Therefore not Texan material (& three amigos mocked him to Texans back in October/November).
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #173
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
my real concern over Woods is from a durability standpoint. he is an underclassman so he is young with time to add core strength, he's not a burner, but has great instincts & pro skill set already. He is a tough one to grade. First round skill set with second round measureables. Not sure if he has had pro-day yet but for me he would need to add some muscle, lift more than 14 times & run a sub 4.5 to be considered, despite College production, as a first round talent. 2nd rd. seems far more likely & probably just a few picks before Texans are on the board again. Therefore not Texan material (& three amigos mocked him to Texans back in October/November).
Late second round, maybe even third... Unless he impresses at his pro day.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013   #174
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Playoffs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13,832
Rep Power: 235029 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 29m
Quote:
According to league source, Cordarrelle Patterson may fall out of the 1st.
Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 11m
Quote:
Wheaton and K. Allen RT @StephStradley: @LanceZierlein OTOH, have a sense of who the football bright/interview-well WRs are?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013   #175
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
A little-known prospect is a receiver from Marshall: Aaron Dobson.

There was very little game tape on Marshall football as we know it.


Here's some tidbids I've learned about Dobson:


6'2 - 205
4.49 speed per NFL Draftscout.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=WR

....

Production:

2011: 49 catches - 668 yards - 12 TDs
He was playing with a Freshman QB

2010:
44 catches - 689 yards - 5 TDs
He led the teams in these categories as a Sophmore

2009:
15 - 362 - 4 as a Freshman
(24.13 ypc)


....

July 9, 2012
HUNTINGTON, W.Va.-Marshall's Aaron Dobson has been selected to the 2012 College Football Performance Awards (CFPA) Wide Receiver Watch List.

http://www.herdzone.com/sports/m-foo...070912aaf.html

.....

Catch vs S. Miss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jeMfvA9pZU

.....

TD vs Miami Ohio on a post route vs Cover 1/3

http://espn.go.com/ncf/video?gameId=312600195

....

Aaron Dobson 29 Yd Pass From Rakeem Cato vs Vtech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN9dbKjREZEAaron

.....

The catch vs ECU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCdFF...57890311C08D3C

....

vs FIU Beef O Brady Bowl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AhUAgSqy-U

....

2011 Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spj4V...eature=related
Bumped from 7/16/12

Dobson has been on the radar for the longest time; he ain't no sleeper.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013   #176
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The more I watch, the more I like this draft class (and I have been high on the class already.)

We may have to draft two or three of them, LOL.

Pull up the recent highlights of Dobson and watch his leaping backhand (one-handed) catch at the end and tell me it's not one of the most impressive catches you've seen.
Bumped from 2/22/13
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013   #177
badboy
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Posts: 22,707
Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

ANother bit that warms my heart with Dobson, he did not drop a pass in 2012.
__________________
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013   #178
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

I can't believe CBS Sports left Mark Harrison completely off their board.
I really want to trade out of the first and take these three guys: Marcus Davis 6th), Rodney Smith (7th) and Mark Harrison (UDFA).
If that's where they really land in the draft, you can have a steal of a draft, IMHO.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger