Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2013   #1
keyser
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12880 keyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Summary of player acquisitions/losses

I feel lost after being away from the internet for a week, so I was hoping there would be a stickied thread somewhere summarizing the Texans offseason moves, but I can't seem to find one, or even a website with the info. Is there a list of who all we've signed/picked up/lost to FA/released since the end of the season?

Barring someone providing a link that is kept up to date, I thought I would at least try to keep track of this. Here is what I have from glancing through a few pages of threads - can somone else help fill in more info?

New FAs Signed:
Ed Reed S
Shane Lechler P
Greg Jones FB

Previous FAs Signed:
Andrew Gardner - OT
Phillip Supernaw - TE
Brice McCain -S
Ryan Harris OT

Players Released/Traded:
Kevin Walter - WR

FAs Lost:
Glover Quin - S, Detriot Lions
Connor Barwin - OLB, Philadelphia Eagles
James Casey - TE/FB, Philadelphia Eaglies
Alan Ball - S, Jacksonville Jaguars
Justin Forsett - RB, Jacksonville Jaguars
Donnie Jones. P Eagles

Last edited by ArlingtonTexan; 03-26-2013 at 10:15 PM.
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read