Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-15-2013   #21
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Don't forget about his snuggy.. wtf is with this picture..

I've been waiting for this day for two years.

Give me football-eating maniacs like Cushing and Watt. Ed Reed. Barwin's a poser like Carr was. Great physical stature, striking hair style, likes to pose for photos, high motor guy in practice, absent on Sundays.
Old 03-15-2013   #22
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles sign Connor Barwin

Quote:

LOL, he is reading Bill Maher and WTF is that metal thing in the background? Glad he got paid but he did not get as much guaranteed money as I thought he would considering the contract, 8M.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #23
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I wish him luck in Philly. He was a good dude and player for us. Unfortunately he picked a bad season to suck. Had he been solid I think the texans would have tried harder to retain him. Oh well the show must go on.
Old 03-15-2013   #24
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
The key number is guaranteed money, we'll see what that turns out to be, best of luck to him.
8M. That is actually a pretty low number for a 6 year, 36M contract. Eagles also signed Cary Williams to a 3 year, 17M contract but he got 10.5M guaranteed.
Old 03-15-2013   #25
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
LOL, he is reading Bill Maher and WTF is that metal thing in the background? Glad he got paid but he did not get as much guaranteed money as I thought he would considering the contract, 8M.
It's called a lamp
Old 03-15-2013   #26
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

All you haters should vacate.

Much like Barwin.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #27
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
It's called a lamp
It actually looks like a spotlight, a signal lamp (like ships use for morse code), or maybe a tanning lamp???

I don't think it's a normal lamp.

Dude is ****ing weird, I know that much.
Old 03-15-2013   #28
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty much the end of "Bulls on Parade" I guess, but I hate this, anyway good luck in Philly Connor.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #29
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Never been a fan...never saw the explosiveness necessary to be an elite edge rusher. He'll be done in Philly after 1 year...book it.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #30
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for giving it your all and all of the work you put in to come back from a horrible injury to become a productive player.

Congrats and thanks for your contributions Connor.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #31
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #32
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It actually looks like a spotlight, a signal lamp (like ships use for morse code), or maybe a tanning lamp???

Actually I think it's a remake of a classic stage light, you'll find the old ones rebuild into 'regular' lamps, but his looks like a remake.
Old 03-15-2013   #33
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Well I wish him luck in Philly. He was a good dude and player for us. Unfortunately he picked a bad season to suck. Had he been solid I think the texans would have tried harder to retain him. Oh well the show must go on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Thanks for giving it your all and all of the work you put in to come back from a horrible injury to become a productive player.

Congrats and thanks for your contributions Connor.
I wish him well - unless he's playing us. I thought he was funny in those Shaun Cody videos.

...next!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #34
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Pretty much the end of "Bulls on Parade" I guess, but I hate this, anyway good luck in Philly Connor.
Good.
Old 03-15-2013   #35
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Was looking at an eagles board and those guys are pumped about barwin. Talking about how he's going to be batting balls and giving qb's all kinds of problems...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #36
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Poor fans...that guy wears #99.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #37
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Is Demeco still with the Eagles?

Dang Ravens. They swipe up all our players, win a Super Bowl & now they got Eagles fans talking crazy.
Old 03-15-2013   #38
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
It's called a lamp
Good one, strange looking lamp. Has some weird parts to it. Too modern for my taste.
Old 03-15-2013   #39
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

Exactly. Reading Bill Maher, wearing a one piece pair of pajamas like I had when I was 6, and then that thing in the background...Weird indeed, rep.
Old 03-15-2013   #40
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, that's a lot of money for Barwin. Imagine if he had posted stats similar to 2011 last season, due would have gotten PAID.

Good luck in Philly, Barwin.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read