Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2013   #561
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcoachment View Post
First of all, what dinner could take place this late. The Myers tweet proves to me that the dinner tweet is false. Second. I can understand Andre being there, but Chris Myers???
University of Miami alum's.
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #562
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
First of all, what dinner could take place this late. The Myers tweet proves to me that the dinner tweet is false. Second. I can understand Andre being there, but Chris Myers???
He went to the U as well.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #563
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

NLFN said they won't announce anything tonight, because of the Rodeo. Guess they don't want to steel the spotlight.
Old 03-14-2013   #564
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
NLFN said they won't announce anything tonight, because of the Rodeo. Guess they don't want to steel the spotlight.
SMH at this franchise. Who cares about the Rodeo?

Just announce it already.

I guess Ed Reed really was serious when he said he wanted to let everyone know his decision LeBron style.
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #565
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"We signed Ed Reed!"

"Who cares this bull is stomping this rodeo clown!"
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #566
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well in that case, I guess I'll sleep like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Only problem is, when I wake up, will we have presents, or will we have Coal?

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #567
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
McClain said this earlier...... no way they'd be able to have a press conference this late with all the people around Reliant. Pretty sure they wanna run out their new toy in a press conference to show him off with all the work done today.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #568
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
SMH at this franchise. Who cares about the Rodeo?

Just announce it already.

I guess Ed Reed really was serious when he said he wanted to let everyone know his decision LeBron style.
The rodeo in Houston is a big deal. BIG DEAL.

Old 03-14-2013   #569
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty sure the dinner was to celebrate the deal getting done.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #570
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

Since this is probably the most active thread right now and I don't wanna make a new thread I'll post it here.

One of my friends told me the Texans are looking to sign Casey Hampton, can anyone confirm that?
Old 03-14-2013   #571
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225226 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
I'm starting to get that sick feeling we are being used as leverage.

Reminds me of Bodden-Nnamdi situation all over again.

Not to you particularly but enough already with this implication the Texans get used as leverage. Every team gets used as leverage in free agency. Do companies not bid suppliers against one another? Agents are going to bid teams against one another. The fact a player doesn't end up with a team doesn't mean that team was being "used" and never had any intention of potentially playing there.

Quote:
First of all, what dinner could take place this late. The Myers tweet proves to me that the dinner tweet is false. Almost every establishment closes at 10 or 11. Plus why would he be tweeting at a dinner, those reservations are for after you have left the restaurant.
You don't get out much do you? Nobody in Houston is kicking AJ, Ed Reed, Rick Smith, etc. out at "closing time." They don't even do that to ordinary citizens who are spending well.
Old 03-14-2013   #572
Endcoachment
Rookie

Rep Power: 101 Endcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respected

Forgot Myers went to the U.

I'm tired of this rodeo hoopla. Anyone care to explain what the rodeo has to do with offseason NFL football? And rodeo activities going on tomorrow too right. Only reason is creating panic for when Reed walks into reliant, but from what I remember the rodeo is centered around the astronomers and arena while bobs palace is left untouched.
Endcoachment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #573
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder what kind of dinner they had. French, Italian, BBQ, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #574
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
McClain said this earlier...... no way they'd be able to have a press conference this late with all the people around Reliant. Pretty sure they wanna run out their new toy in a press conference to show him off with all the work done today.
Trust me there would be leaks like crazy if there was even a hint that a deal was done.

I guarantee you Schefter, RavensInsider or JLC would break it before our local guys.

Wouldn't matter about a press conference or not.
Old 03-14-2013   #575
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
I wonder what kind of dinner they had. French, Italian, BBQ, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
BREAKING: Ed Reed ate spicy asian at dinner. Made his tummy feel bad. Texans out of the running for Reed.

Old 03-14-2013   #576
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Since this is probably the most active thread right now and I don't wanna make a new thread I'll post it here.

One of my friends told me the Texans are looking to sign Casey Hampton, can anyone confirm that?
Casey's still a Steeler as of right now, and as someone who grew up in Galveston County I can say he's wanted to play for the Texans for years but Pitt paid him quite well last time. Too good to turn down.
Old 03-14-2013   #577
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Morton's Steakhouse on McKinney street.
Old 03-14-2013   #578
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Casey's still a Steeler as of right now, and as someone who grew up in Galveston County I can say he's wanted to play for the Texans for years but Pitt paid him quite well last time. Too good to turn down.
So he's not a free agent?
Old 03-14-2013   #579
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44848 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
BREAKING: Ed Reed ate spicy asian at dinner. Made his tummy feel bad. Texans out of the running for Reed.

AJ got up to give him some antacids but he tore his hammy.
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #580
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So he's not a free agent?
As of right this moment he is not.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read