Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2013   #541
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Michael Crabtree next in a trade?
Old 03-14-2013   #542
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Huh? Where did you hear that?
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #543
Lucky

Rep Power: 141386 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Sure, why not? Then we flip Matt Schaub for Tom Brady.
Old 03-14-2013   #544
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
One thing people who know Ed Reed have always emphasized to me -- Only Ed knows what Ed's thinking. Marches to the beat of his own drummer.
This is scary.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #545
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

They're about to talk about Ed Reed latest on Sportscenter right now.
Old 03-14-2013   #546
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Schefter said it's 50/50 at best he signs with Houston.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #547
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Adam Schefter said it's 50/50 at BEST that he signs with the Texans according to his sources.

Said going back to Baltimore is also an option.

Also said the 49ers and Colts also have a shot as well.
Old 03-14-2013   #548
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting tweets between Myers and Brown.

Brown said, Enjoy your dinner lol, to which Myers replied haha.

So, did the dinner not actually happen?

I am beginning to get a bad feeling.

Old 03-14-2013   #549
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post

Jason La Canfora ✔ @JasonLaCanfora
Ed Reed still out to dinner with Texans officials, as well as WR Andre Johnson, who actively recruited him to Houston, and OL Chris Myers
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #550
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I think you need a drink LV....... Either way it'll be ok I swear.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #551
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:

Looks like Myers deleted the tweet. Last tweet on his timeline was from March 12th hhmmmmmm............
Old 03-14-2013   #552
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Looks like Myers deleted the tweet. Last tweet on his timeline was from March 12th hhmmmmmm............
Still there...

https://twitter.com/CMyers55/status/312414246505963520
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #553
ASidd_1990
Veteran

I'm starting to get that sick feeling we are being used as leverage.

Reminds me of Bodden-Nnamdi situation all over again.

Old 03-14-2013   #554
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Haha! I think some Smirnoff would taste really good right about now.

Old 03-14-2013   #555
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Oh btw. MSR.

Old 03-14-2013   #556
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems to me like a smoke screen to other NFL teams. Do you take a chance to wait till tomorrow to see if Reed sign with the Texans or do you sign other available S now? Or, approach Reed's agents by phone to offer a lot more than Texans can offer which is likely be around 6M and for other teams to persuade Reed's agents to listen, needs to be much more with a firm offer in place as Reed and his agents are in Houston for seemingly their final step of negotiation. Meaning, if other NFL team/s want Reed now, you need to come up with an offer that may exceed his value which limits your cap space.

Prior to Reed's FA visit, I am pretty sure his agents talked to several NFL teams and likely Houston had most intriguing numbers in place which may be negotiable for a little more to satisfy Reed's asking #.

Anyway, we will see it tomorrow.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #557
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha!
Old 03-14-2013   #558
Endcoachment
Rookie

Rep Power: 101 Endcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respected

First of all, what dinner could take place this late. The Myers tweet proves to me that the dinner tweet is false. Almost every establishment closes at 10 or 11. Plus why would he be tweeting at a dinner, those reservations are for after you have left the restaurant.
Endcoachment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #559
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcoachment View Post
First of all, what dinner could take place this late. The Myers tweet proves to me that the dinner tweet is false. Second. I can understand Andre being there, but Chris Myers???
That's what I'm thinking.

As far as Myers though, he was on the championship team for Miami.

Old 03-14-2013   #560
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcoachment View Post
First of all, what dinner could take place this late. The Myers tweet proves to me that the dinner tweet is false. Second. I can understand Andre being there, but Chris Myers???
They all played at Miami together.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read