Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-14-2013   #81
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I think that's a matter of opinion. What it boils down to, IMO, is since 2007 we only have 2 Division titles, 2 playoff appearances, & 2 Wild Card wins in those 2 appearances. That's not a whole lot to brag about IMO. Of those 53 wins none of them is the one that matters the most & I'm not sure this team is getting closer to or further away from that most important win w/ some their recent decisions, last offseason & this one so far. Time will tell but they don't hand championships out to the 9th team w/ the most wins since 2007 so I'm not feeling much better about celebrating a useless statistic. Just another example of celebrating baby steps accomplishments, IMO, but to each their own.
You can count with one hand the number of teams that won their division more than twice since 2007.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #82
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Asomugha had no aversion to the Texans at the time, and he was in serious talks with Smith.

Link.

After talking with the Texans, Nnamdi sought another bid, and Smith cashed his chips rather than waiting to counter.

Briesel played below expectations in 2012 due mostly to injury. After the season, he had "major" ankle surgery. The Raiders re-signed him, but he took a pay cut and won't be ready for camp. Winston played fine as a Chief, though.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...43287494,d.eWU

I'm not sure how "serious" the talks could've been if by Asomugha's own admission he made the decision at the last minute because he felt the Eagles gave him the best chance to win & he admits to turning down more money to do so in the 5th or 6th paragraph of the link I provided. Asomugha strung the Texans along until a better offer came along & then he left them at the alter per say. Once again,IMO, it wasn't a genius move on Smith's behalf to move on from Asomugha, it was the only & obvious move to go to the next best thing being Joesph.

Briesel became "damaged goods" AFTER he left the Texans. Thats not why the Texans didn't sign him. It's kinda misleading to insinuate that. Briesel was overpaid & it was understandable on why the Texans didn't re-sign him for that reason & not being "damaged goods". I'm also pretty sure he didn't take a pay cut, but restructured it to a bonus.

The agent for Raiders RG Mike Brisiel clarified that his client lost no money upon restructuring his contract.
Initially believed to have taken a pay cut, Brisiel will instead receive a guaranteed roster bonus of $3 million next week in exchange for slashing his salary from $4.35 million to $1.35 million. The $3 million payment will be treated like a signing bonus and prorated over the contract's life, lowering Brisiel's 2013 salary cap charge but increasing his cap number in future years. Mar 5 - 12:15 AM
Source: Associated Press

Last edited by tru80texan; 03-14-2013 at 12:46 AM.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #83
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You can count with one hand the number of teams that won their division more than twice since 2007.
You are correct, but how does that pertain to the Texans because that is not something that they have accomplished either considering they have only won it twice. Yet 10 teams have matched the Texans in winning their division at least twice since 2007 & many of those teams have more then 2 playoff wins in that time frame as well. Once again, it's celebrated "baby steps" that are not the ultimate goal for most, but held in high regard in Houston...for some.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #84
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

I felt the F.O. got cocky. Had a good year and felt like they thought they could easily replace some of these guys, and it backfired big time. When in a playoff game you are rotating in and out the whole right side of the line there is a problem.

When you're using a TE to lead block for you. Problem.

Glad you brought up Briesel, I loved that guy. Ol' boy went out there on a freaking broken leg and gave you his heart and soul. Warrior in the trenches, and I guess its just me, but he was a great OL in my eyes.

Yea Winston sucks, he's only helped block for a top 5 back like what the last 4 years in a row?

There are alot of really good players out there signing some bargain deals, you dont have to be 20 MILL under the cap to find good value.
Old 03-14-2013   #85
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm not sure how "serious" the talks could've been if by Asomugha's own admission he made the decision at the last minute because he felt the Eagles gave him the best chance to win & he admits to turning down more money to do so in the 5th or 6th paragraph of the link I provided. Asomugha strung the Texans along until a better offer came along & then he left them at the alter per say. Once again,IMO, it wasn't a genius move on Smith's behalf to move on from Asomugha, it was the only & obvious move to go to the next best thing being Joesph.

Briesel became "damaged goods" AFTER he left the Texans. Thats not why the Texans didn't sign him. It's kinda misleading to insinuate that. Briesel was overpaid & it was understandable on why the Texans didn't re-sign him for that reason & not being "damaged goods". I'm also pretty sure he didn't take a pay cut, but restructured it to a bonus.

The agent for Raiders RG Mike Brisiel clarified that his client lost no money upon restructuring his contract.
Initially believed to have taken a pay cut, Brisiel will instead receive a guaranteed roster bonus of $3 million next week in exchange for slashing his salary from $4.35 million to $1.35 million. The $3 million payment will be treated like a signing bonus and prorated over the contract's life, lowering Brisiel's 2013 salary cap charge but increasing his cap number in future years. Mar 5 - 12:15 AM
The Niners, Jets, Cowboys, and Texans were all courting him, and Philly wasn't part of the picture yet. The Jets were the most aggressive, but at that point he had spent the most time negotiating with the Texans. When it became apparent that Joseph would be gone by the time Asomugha reached a decision, Smith pulled out of the sweepstakes and signed Joseph. That caught all other parties by surprise, and left Rob Ryan competing with Rex Ryan for him. After almost a week of that, Philly swooped in with a $60 million offer that no one saw coming. The whole thing was a circus. But negotiations ended on Smith's decision, not Asomugha's.

Not implying that Brisiel was already damaged goods, just that he's injury prone. He missed 21 games in his final three seasons in Houston, and his first season in Oakland perpetuated the trend.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #86
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

This is very cynical and intellectually dishonest... You make assumptions about how things transpired, beyond the known facts... and, anywhere credit is due Smith you argue it is "obvious" or the only decision... Based on what? on your presumption that he's not a good GM. So, you view each event as it unfolds as if Smith doesn't know what he's doing, interpret the events assuming his weakness, and then criticize him if things go poorly while discrediting his contributions if they go well. Okay... I can't argue with you.
Old 03-14-2013   #87
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You are correct, but how does that pertain to the Texans because that is not something that they have accomplished either considering they have only won it twice. Yet 10 teams have matched the Texans in winning their division at least twice since 2007 & many of those teams have more then 2 playoff wins in that time frame as well. Once again, it's celebrated "baby steps" that are not the ultimate goal for most, but held in high regard in Houston...for some.
Nobody is suggestint the Texans have reached the ultimate goal. This discussion is about the effectiveness of the current decison-makers in the Texans' organization. Nobody is nominating them for the Hall-of-Fame. We are saying they are making consistently effective decisions and that they have put the team in position for multiple shots at the "ultimate goal".

Frame it however you would like. The Texans' organization is currently behaving like one of the better organizations in the NFL. Out of 32 teams, you would be hard-pressed to study each of them indepth and find more than a three or four who are operating better than the Texans in terms of any set of the following criteria:

1. wins
2. drafting
3. value based on contract dollars to on-field production
4. age of starters/heavy contributors
5. dead money in the cap this year and/or next year
6. bad contracts eating cap dollars and difficult to cut loose from.
7. # of picks in 2013 or likely in 2014
8. opinion of NFL insiders
9. stability

*** however you look at it, things are very good. We are speaking about the present and the future. I am not arguing that they failed to win a Superbowl in 2009 or 2010 or 2011... I know that. But, that's the past. My concern, now is only: are they making decisions that increase the probability of a Superbowl in the next few years?.. I think, "yes... definitely".
Old 03-14-2013   #88
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Nobody is suggestint the Texans have reached the ultimate goal. This discussion is about the effectiveness of the current decison-makers in the Texans' organization. Nobody is nominating them for the Hall-of-Fame. We are saying they are making consistently effective decisions and that they have put the team in position for multiple shots at the "ultimate goal".

Frame it however you would like. The Texans' organization is currently behaving like one of the better organizations in the NFL. Out of 32 teams, you would be hard-pressed to study each of them indepth and find more than a three or four who are operating better than the Texans in terms of any set of the following criteria:

1. wins
2. drafting
3. value based on contract dollars to on-field production
4. age of starters/heavy contributors
5. dead money in the cap this year and/or next year
6. bad contracts eating cap dollars and difficult to cut loose from.
7. # of picks in 2013 or likely in 2014
8. opinion of NFL insiders
9. stability

*** however you look at it, things are very good. We are speaking about the present and the future. I am not arguing that they failed to win a Superbowl in 2009 or 2010 or 2011... I know that. But, that's the past. My concern, now is only: are they making decisions that increase the probability of a Superbowl in the next few years?.. I think, "yes... definitely".
excellent post but still your dipping into the nothing wrong with that & I hope you are right but losing top draft picks on their second contracts is disturbing & somewhat self destructive.

Texans have an average QB & should be paid as such, this basically caps your core players moving forward since its the highest paid position. Your a good guy for numbers, can you tell me how much Texans have spent on QB position relative to cap numbers since inception? My guess its just under 20% of the teams cap room & performance to date does not support that as a good investment. I would much rather see that money spent on keeping Cushing & Watt.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #89
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
My guess its just under 20% of the teams cap room...
2013 will be about 8.6%, 2014 about 11.5%.
Old 03-14-2013   #90
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
excellent post but still your dipping into the nothing wrong with that & I hope you are right but losing top draft picks on their second contracts is disturbing & somewhat self destructive.

Texans have an average QB & should be paid as such, this basically caps your core players moving forward since its the highest paid position. Your a good guy for numbers, can you tell me how much Texans have spent on QB position relative to cap numbers since inception? My guess its just under 20% of the teams cap room & performance to date does not support that as a good investment. I would much rather see that money spent on keeping Cushing & Watt.
Matt's cap hit this year is just under $11 million, so less than 10% of the cap.

2014 it is about $14 million, so between 11 and 12% of the cap...

After 2014, the Texans can cut Schaub loose for a $7 million cap hit. So, if the Texans find their next guy, you won't have to see Schaub after that, unless he willingly renogitiates his contract.
Old 03-14-2013   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Matt's cap hit this year is just under $11 million, so less than 10% of the cap.

2014 it is about $14 million, so between 11 and 12% of the cap...

After 2014, the Texans can cut Schaub loose for a $7 million cap hit. So, if the Texans find their next guy, you won't have to see Schaub after that, unless he willingly renogitiates his contract.
Well, that's still too much. He should not be getting paid more than Tim Tebow.

Old 03-14-2013   #92
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

So many Texans' fans are crying and whining about Rick Smith not getting or
retaining some all of these FAs. Well boys & girls, daddy Rick got a new car for the family a couple years ago when he signed the likes of JayJoe & Manning and others and he can't get a new car for us every year. He needs to save up for another new car in the next couple years, see familys finances won't allow a new car every year. So grow up and learn that lesson, OK ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #93
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is very cynical and intellectually dishonest... You make assumptions about how things transpired, beyond the known facts... and, anywhere credit is due Smith you argue it is "obvious" or the only decision... Based on what? on your presumption that he's not a good GM. So, you view each event as it unfolds as if Smith doesn't know what he's doing, interpret the events assuming his weakness, and then criticize him if things go poorly while discrediting his contributions if they go well. Okay... I can't argue with you.
Completely agree with the bold. repped

All the non-facts he turns into negative assumption towards the texans FO to try to prove a point...
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #94
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 26367 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
In the AFC, Pats (5 times), Ravens (2 times), Steelers (3 times), Colts (3 times), Texans (2 times), Broncos (2 times), Chargers (3 times).

Thats a seven fingered hand.

In the NFC, Giants (2 times), Cowboys (2 times), Packers (3 times), Vikings (2 times), Falcons (2 times), Saints (2 times), 49ers (2 times), Seahwaks (2 times) and Cardinals (2 times).

Thats a nine fingered hand.

Creepy.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #95
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 26367 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

How many GM's have the Texans had since inception?
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #96
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
In the AFC, Pats (5 times), Ravens (2 times), Steelers (3 times), Colts (3 times), Texans (2 times), Broncos (2 times), Chargers (3 times).

Thats a seven fingered hand.

In the NFC, Giants (2 times), Cowboys (2 times), Packers (3 times), Vikings (2 times), Falcons (2 times), Saints (2 times), 49ers (2 times), Seahwaks (2 times) and Cardinals (2 times).

Thats a nine fingered hand.

Creepy.
He said "more than twice": Patriots, Colts, Steelers, Chargers, Packers...

* His point is that based on that criteria, there are only 5 teams to be more successful than the Texans since Smith arrived. Given the unpredictability of the NFL playoffs, the best method for Superbowl success seems to be to get the team into the tournament as often as possible and hope the stars align. I can't recall the last time the best team in the regular season won the Superbowl... It's been years!
Old 03-14-2013   #97
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
2013 will be about 8.6%, 2014 about 11.5%.
thank you

does that include all players for position (Yates/Keenum)?

still gonna really be hard to keep Watt, Cushing with 10% designated for one position.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #98
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
So many Texans' fans are crying and whining about Rick Smith not getting or
retaining some all of these FAs. Well boys & girls, daddy Rick got a new car for the family a couple years ago when he signed the likes of JayJoe & Manning and others and he can't get a new car for us every year. He needs to save up for another new car in the next couple years, see familys finances won't allow a new car every year. So grow up and learn that lesson, OK ?
But the Eagles/Pats/Broncos/Bears/49ers etc... seem to be able to buy that new car every yr. Texans seem to be able to buy that new car once every decade and that was only when the defense was historically bad and the loyal fanbase was about to turn against them. Coincedence?

Rick is an avg GM, for most of the fanbase that's good enough. No need to strive to get better.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #99
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 4153 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Front office that extended schaub. Trust them alright
THIS!! Smithiak regime sucks. The window we had is barely open. Instead of maximizing the window to rock this team just panders to being a real contender. BOO SMITHIAK.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #100
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

We are 72 hours into free agency and there are still nearly 400 free agents available... and some very good ones. Lying in the woods waiting is a great strategy. We will find out over the next week or two if that is what the Texans are doing or if they are simply not committed to winning. Big next ten days for me and my optimistic view of the organization. If they sit and do next to nothing, choosing to address gaping holes through the draft and with undrafted rookies, then I'll join all of you in bitterness and resent.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read