Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2013   #11
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's because Jackson outplayed Quin last season. People change their tune based upon how players perform. Jackson has come from sucks eggs to very good in 2 seasons. Quin has gone from so-so to OK.
I have to disagree a bit with you here. I think Kjax and Quin were on pretty equal footing last year and Quin has been the more consistent. Quin is also asked to do alot more and his assignments are more difficult, to be honest. I'd take Quin over Jackson if I had to take one and only one for the same price.

Also, Jackson showed potential early on. I thought so anyway. His one deficiency was always his ability to turn and run and keep the receiver covered. He was always very good at covering slants and short routes, hardly ever allowed someone to break a tackle off of a short route and get extra yardage. When a guy has really only one, albeit major, deficiency there is usually hope that he will improve. I would agree he sucked pretty terribly, but it was always the same problem. He just had that one technique issue. It wasn't as if he was making all the mistakes in the book out there.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read