Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-05-2013   #41
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Woman Kicker in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post
at least Mo knew how to do all this and nailed kicks from 40 yards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOBQW-DzuU8
yeah, in a no pressure situation, good I guess.

But the first solid hit from an NFL special teams player would most likely be her last. And there is no doubt that she would be targeted at the first available opportunity. The fairy tale would come to a quick, and brutal, end.
Old 03-05-2013   #42
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 40321 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

But the first solid hit from an NFL special teams player would most likely be her last. And there is no doubt that she would be targeted at the first available opportunity. The fairy tale would come to a quick, and brutal, end.
I wasn't advocating her getting a legitimate shot, fwiw
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013   #43
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post
I wasn't advocating her getting a legitimate shot, fwiw
Oh, I know.

I watched her videos and found 'spunky' to be an annoying trait.
Old 03-06-2013   #44
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

Hits on the kicker are a rarity. Had homegirl made it she would have had my UTMOST respect especially if she had taken and shaken off a couple of hits.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013   #45
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Hits on the kicker are a rarity.
yep, they are a rarity.

But an even more rarity is a chick playing in the NFL.

Quote:
Had homegirl made it she would have had my UTMOST respect especially if she had taken and shaken off a couple of hits.
I agree with you. However, I think some special teams player would target her at some point just to test her toughness. And sorry, if a dude like Bryan Braman were to knock the piss out of Mo Isom, I do not think she gets up quickly.
Old 03-06-2013   #46
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hits on the kicker are a rarity. Had homegirl made it she would have had my UTMOST respect especially if she had taken and shaken off a couple of hits.
Just think if she delivered a few hits like ole' boy Neal Rackers.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read