Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013   #1
Bailee's Dad
Veteran

Rep Power: 20 Bailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performer
Default 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB

Selling up to 4 end zone season tix in section 118, row BB for all 10 games, including 2 preseason games. Willing to sell 2 or all 4, but not 3. No parking included. $1,500 each ticket. IM or email me if interested.
Bailee's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013   #2
Bailee's Dad
Veteran

Rep Power: 20 Bailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performerBailee's Dad is a Legendary performer
Default Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB

Price reduced to $1,400 per ticket. All 4 still available. IM or email me if interested.
Old 02-28-2013   #3
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

What's the face value per ticket?
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013   #4
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Price is $86.50 per game, or $865 for the entire season, for one seat.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013   #5
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Go luck with that. lol

Damn scalpers
Old 03-01-2013   #6
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Such tickets will available at meaningfully lower prices during the season. They have never sold for such a premium.

Besides, ths team is going downhill. The Colts are going to take back the division.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87155 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Such tickets will available at meaningfully lower prices during the season. They have never sold for such a premium.

Besides, ths team is going downhill. The Colts are going to take back the division.
Oh lord i wish you would just go blow luck and get it over with Bull.

Colts will not make the play-offs next season. Mark my words homie, plus its easy to go against what you say cause 9 out of 10 times you are wrong haha
Old 03-03-2013   #8
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 30145 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Go luck with that. lol

Damn scalpers
By "scalpers" you mean those who make items or services available for purchase; such as grocery stores, gas stations, furniture stores, car dealers, restaurants, and topless bars. They are all trying to sell for more than their cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post

They won't sell on this board or the official board for much of a premium. People here expect to get tickets at or below cost because they are fans or just because. Actual fans who are willing to pay a premium will be found on Craigslist or eBay or StubHub.

I am not sure what the premium for a full season is, but last year these tickets could be sold on a game by game basis for more than $1400 total - just the hassle of 10 sales instead of one. Even Jacksonville tickets got a nice premium above face. Next year Denver and NE will be big $$$, games against playoff teams Seattle and Indy will do very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Oh lord i wish you would just go blow luck and get it over with Bull.

Colts will not make the play-offs next season. Mark my words homie, plus its easy to go against what you say cause 9 out of 10 times you are wrong haha
I was concerned that Texans might go downhill. But after seeing BullBlitz's post I am certain the Texans are going to the SuperBowl! Excuse me, but now I am off to get a second mortgage so I can go to Vegas and bet everything on the Colts finishing under the number for season wins.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013   #9
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
By "scalpers" you mean those who make items or services available for purchase; such as grocery stores, gas stations, furniture stores, car dealers, restaurants, and topless bars. They are all trying to sell for more than their cost.
If a grocer, gas jockey, or furniture pitch man tried to sell me something for 40% over retail you're damn right I'd call them scalpers. I don't begrudge someone making a buck, I'm in sales, but that's just absurd and I hope he fails spectacularly.
Old 03-07-2013   #10
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 30145 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
If a grocer, gas jockey, or furniture pitch man tried to sell me something for 40% over retail you're damn right I'd call them scalpers. I don't begrudge someone making a buck, I'm in sales, but that's just absurd and I hope he fails spectacularly.
Retail is the price available to general public walking in off the street. Face value for Texans tickets is wholesale price - only available to those who have gone to the effort and expense of establishing a business relationship (PSL ownership or season ticket holder for upper deck) with the Texans.

Good luck finding goods and services for less than a 40% markup. Most will be over 100%. That $1199 item at the furniture store - they probably paid the manufacturer closer to $300 than $400 for it. (But if the item isn't selling maybe you can get it after they mark it down to $599). It is not all profit - they have to pay salaries, rent, electric, and sponsor Little League teams.

Unless what you sell it very expensive I serious doubt that your full list price is less than 40% more than your wholesale price. I don't feel that makes you an absurd scalper even though you seem to think it does.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013   #11
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Face.

Palm.
Old 03-10-2013   #12
Bailee's Dad
Veteran

An offer has been accepted on 2 of the PSLs, so only 2 of the season tix are available now. Price reduced to $1,300 per season tix, or $6,750 for both PSLs, whichever sells first. PM or email me if interested.

Last edited by Bailee's Dad; 03-10-2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Pricing clarification
Old 03-18-2013   #13
Bailee's Dad
Veteran

Season tix sold. PSLs no longer available at this time. Thanks for looking.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read