Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-01-2013   #21
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Analysis

New poster here. Chiming in with my thoughts on Swope.

The guy was a great WR at A&M. People think he'll be too slow, but the guy ran a 4.34 in the 40...it isn't Goodwin speed at 4.22, but Goodwin was never a very good receiver. He's deceptively fast, has good hands and can take hits and hold on to the ball. I saw him get nailed by a defensive back a few times and he never missed a game. Usually came right back in after catching his breath.

I think the Texans should seriously consider him with the second round pick, if he's still available. Local kid, Texan fan...Would definitely increase interest from nearby A&M fans in the team and it fills a hole on the team...why not?

As for the first round pick, I'm still sold on defense first. Have one or two must-have WR, but in the case they aren't on the board, get some LB, DT help. And stay away from Manti Te'o.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013   #22
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXAg14 View Post
New poster here. Chiming in with my thoughts on Swope.

The guy was a great WR at A&M. People think he'll be too slow, but the guy ran a 4.34 in the 40...it isn't Goodwin speed at 4.22, but Goodwin was never a very good receiver. He's deceptively fast, has good hands and can take hits and hold on to the ball. I saw him get nailed by a defensive back a few times and he never missed a game. Usually came right back in after catching his breath.

I think the Texans should seriously consider him with the second round pick, if he's still available. Local kid, Texan fan...Would definitely increase interest from nearby A&M fans in the team and it fills a hole on the team...why not?

As for the first round pick, I'm still sold on defense first. Have one or two must-have WR, but in the case they aren't on the board, get some LB, DT help. And stay away from Manti Te'o.
That speed and toughness is what is going to make him a more productive NFL player than a lot of those taken before him in the Draft IMO. He will never be a #1 like AJ, but I think he will be a highly productive #2 or slot guy for a long time.

I'm also coming around to the idea of the Texans going with defense in the 1st. This will depend on what happens with Barwin and if all the WR's they are targeting in the 1st are gone. If Barwin leaves they may go OLB in the 1st with someone like Mingo, if he's still there; then go WR in the 2nd with Woods, Hunter, Patton, or Swope.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #23
Lucky

Rep Power: 184792 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Local kid, Texan fan...Would definitely increase interest from nearby A&M fans in the team
That's not going to be a consideration for a draft decision. The criteria the Texans will use is, "Can this guy help us win?". Winning is what draws interest.
Old 03-02-2013   #24
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52455 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Most of the "analysts" seem to think that Patterson will be the first WR off of the Board based upon his tremendous upside and would be selected well before the Texans 27th pick, but I'm thinkin the Texans wouldn't be interested in him anyway since he's got limited game experience (just 1 year as a starter).
I'm also reading that DeAndre Hopkins is maybe the best WR in terms of his readiness to make a contribution right away as a rookie receiver in the NFL, but he's lacking in long-speed as he failed to crack 4.5 at Indy.
So this brings us to Swope who's stunning 4.34 now makes him a legitimate "burner', and he's got multi years experience as a starter and one year as a starter in the biggest college stage of all, the SEC. He's not real big, but he's got descent size and is known as being durable and physically tough. And I think he could play in the slot or outside as a true WR, so my only question about him and also Hopkins is what kind of blockers are they ? As you know that's important for Kubiak and the Texans in their offense.
So I thinking the Texans may just get about any receiver they want if they make that their top priority and use their 27th pick on one, but if they wait until the second round all bets are off even including Swope's availability.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #25
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Most of the "analysts" seem to think that Patterson will be the first WR off of the Board based upon his tremendous upside and would be selected well before the Texans 27th pick, but I'm thinkin the Texans wouldn't be interested in him anyway since he's got limited game experience (just 1 year as a starter).
I'm also reading that DeAndre Hopkins is maybe the best WR in terms of his readiness to make a contribution right away as a rookie receiver in the NFL, but he's lacking in long-speed as he failed to crack 4.5 at Indy.
So this brings us to Swope who's stunning 4.34 now makes him a legitimate "burner', and he's got multi years experience as a starter and one year as a starter in the biggest college stage of all, the SEC. He's not real big, but he's got descent size and is known as being durable and physically tough. And I think he could play in the slot or outside as a true WR, so my only question about him and also Hopkins is what kind of blockers are they ? As you know that's important for Kubiak and the Texans in their offense.
So I thinking the Texans may just get about any receiver they want if they make that their top priority and use their 27th pick on one, but if they wait until the second round all bets are off even including Swope's availability.
* Tavon Austin not in the game plan is failure #1.

* Texans need to address WR in free agency #2.

* Texans will not be required to use a 1st on ILB.

* Rick always says they choose highest ranked player on their board regardless.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #26
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
* Rick always says they choose highest ranked player on their board regardless.
This is the discussion I was having two months ago. Where do you feel Swope is on their board? And do you think the WR position adds weight to the board?
Old 03-02-2013   #27
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 95025 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

We need an OT by round three. Newton needs real competition, unlike Butler, and there's no depth there.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #28
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52455 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post

* Texans will not be required to use a 1st on ILB.
And I don't think they'd use a second rounder either. Even if there's uncertainty about the status of the teams top ILB Cushings recovery, I seriously doubt they will use anything higher than a midround pick as just an insurance policy for Cushing when they have too many other positions where there is certainty
that they have a need to draft a player.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #29
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Do the Texans draft with moving Brooks Reed to ILB in mind? Or is that a bluff to muddy the water/generate uncertainty and possibly a trading partner???

Jamie Collins, Devin Taylor, Cornelius Washington look interesting to me.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
We need an OT by round three. Newton needs real competition, unlike Butler, and there's no depth there.
I would be thrilled with an OT taken on the first day, but I think that would be more of a luxury than a need.

I think our top three positions of need are WR, OLB, S in that order. Our WRs are a mess & like we've been saying here for at least 2 years, if KDub is good enough to make the roster as a WR, our WR corps is not good enough.

ILB, chances are we won't experience the same amount of injuries to the position, we do need more talent there... but the OLBs were healthy & still failed to get pressure from the outside. It is imperative we get pressure with the front 4 & not rely on blitzing Cushing.

I'm worried about Manning. I don't know if his drop in performance was due to a different role, playing man more often because of the lack of quality ILB. I feel like he played center fielder more often in 2011 & I feel good about him playing in space. Personally I hope he plays well in 2013, increases his trade value so we can ship him off before the 2014 season. To facilitate that, I'd like to get his replacement in this draft.

Other areas of concern..... if we can find another Arian Foster, or an Alfred Morris in the draft it would help us a lot. Tate would have to have a good opening season, then hopefully we can trade him by the deadline. Tate's best contribution to the team, imo, was pushing Arian. He's not doing that from the bench & Forsett can't push Arian if Kubiak has no faith in him.

TE...... OD is great. We need someone better. Graham & Casey are expendable imo while we look for a better OD. I think KW would challenge OD as a TE.

OG...... if Brooks isn't the replacement for Wade, we need to find one. Wade making the pro bowl should help us trade him for something.
Old 03-02-2013   #31
bobbeaux
Rookie

Rep Power: 595 bobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I would be thrilled with an OT taken on the first day, but I think that would be more of a luxury than a need.

I think our top three positions of need are WR, OLB, S in that order. Our WRs are a mess & like we've been saying here for at least 2 years, if KDub is good enough to make the roster as a WR, our WR corps is not good enough.

ILB, chances are we won't experience the same amount of injuries to the position, we do need more talent there... but the OLBs were healthy & still failed to get pressure from the outside. It is imperative we get pressure with the front 4 & not rely on blitzing Cushing.

I'm worried about Manning. I don't know if his drop in performance was due to a different role, playing man more often because of the lack of quality ILB. I feel like he played center fielder more often in 2011 & I feel good about him playing in space. Personally I hope he plays well in 2013, increases his trade value so we can ship him off before the 2014 season. To facilitate that, I'd like to get his replacement in this draft.

Other areas of concern..... if we can find another Arian Foster, or an Alfred Morris in the draft it would help us a lot. Tate would have to have a good opening season, then hopefully we can trade him by the deadline. Tate's best contribution to the team, imo, was pushing Arian. He's not doing that from the bench & Forsett can't push Arian if Kubiak has no faith in him.

TE...... OD is great. We need someone better. Graham & Casey are expendable imo while we look for a better OD. I think KW would challenge OD as a TE.

OG...... if Brooks isn't the replacement for Wade, we need to find one. Wade making the pro bowl should help us trade him for something.

i like your thinking, but i really believe a starter next to cushing frees up our front seven as a whole to make plays . . . looking at the quality of the position by the time we pick, ilb, wr, nt, s, rt would be my ranking . . . i could easily be swayed to go s, wr, ilb, nt, rt if the prefered ilb isn't there . . .
bobbeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #32
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

You don't see DT as a need with Cody being injured and only average at best to begin with? Mitchell hasn't shown much either. Our ILB's are going to take a beating if we don't get someone there who can protect them.
Old 03-02-2013   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You don't see DT as a need with Cody being injured and only average at best to begin with? Mitchell hasn't shown much either. Our ILB's are going to take a beating if we don't get someone there who can protect them.
Since we're seeing pretty much the same thing from Cody & Mitchell, I'm assuming Wade is getting exactly what he wants from the people I also don't think Cody will be bothered so much in 2013.
Old 03-02-2013   #34
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
They are both good blockers from what I've read/heard. Here is what was said about Hopkins at NFL.com:

Quote:
Effective run blocker, usually reaches his target and gets his hands up, uses correct blocking angle to sustain; also shows some nastiness at times, capable of putting his man to the ground. Consistently productive over his time at Clemson, improving his stats each season
This is what they said about Swope at NFL.com:

Quote:
Gives excellent effort blocking downfield and near the line in the run game, using his strength and agility to mirror and sustain, showing aggressiveness when riding defenders well out of the play.
Hopkins has a good chance of being available to the Texans at #27, but a lot depends on if there is a run on WR's in the 1st. As for Swope, he's climbing up draft boards fast. Not sure where he'll end up when it's all said and done, but he could go in the mid to late 2nd round. A lot will probably depend on how some of the more highly rated WR's, like Allen, Woods, Patton, etc.. do at their Pro-Days. If they do well and improve their numbers they may be higher ranked by some teams and drop Swope back some.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013   #35
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And stay away from Manti Te'o.
Why? All of his problems are imaginary.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013   #36
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Why? All of his problems are imaginary.

Mike
Either that or that JAY-Z song is about Te'o.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013   #37
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think this is ok to post in this section

This is a decent write up on the Texans needs and draft possibilities. I'm not sure I agree with his stance on our RB situation, but you never know.

The write up covers a lot, so I only quoted a couple positions I'd like addressed in the first couple days.

http://www.thesidelineview.com/colum...ne-draft-board
Well it seems Keenan Allen will be coming to town for a workout. Also states that Amerson from NC State will be coming in as well. Some predict he could play S or CB. Seems they could possibly be setting up something if Quin is lost. I'm hoping that's not the case as I really like Quin. To be honest, I'm somewhat surprised it's being reported that the Texans are bringing in players that could actually be of interest to them at need positions. They normally keep it top secret which is silly, IMO, because other teams have had successful drafts despite it being reported which players visited them. Oh well...to each their own.

http://www.stateofthetexans.com/?p=10647
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013   #38
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's not going to be a consideration for a draft decision. The criteria the Texans will use is, "Can this guy help us win?". Winning is what draws interest.
I agree 100%. I was just stating some bonuses if the Texans were to draft Swope. It's fun to see players from your alma mater make it to the pros, but when they play for your NFL team it's even better. I just think the kids got all the right tools, has a great attitude, blocks well (something the Texans need for Foster) and on top of it all loves the Texans.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013   #39
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree 100%. I was just stating some bonuses if the Texans were to draft Swope. It's fun to see players from your alma mater make it to the pros, but when they play for your NFL team it's even better. I just think the kids got all the right tools, has a great attitude, blocks well (something the Texans need for Foster) and on top of it all loves the Texans.
I'll be the 1st to admit that I underestimated Swope. Im not an aggie fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing this kid in Houston now that his combine has shown physical tools that he possesses. I was surprised to say the least. Unfortunately, I believe many others took note as well & unless the Texans reached for him in round 2 I can't see him making it to us in round 3 were it seems he should be drafted. If he does, I wouldn't be disappointed w/ him coming to Houston.

Im not sure if him being an aggie won't help. I know it shouldn't & we want to believe it won't & shouldnt, but I 100% believe Bullock was overdrafted last season. There were just as good if not better options that the Texans could've waited on such as Tucker, Walsh, & Zuerlien but the Texans felt the need to draft Bullock w/ a 5th rounder which was at least 1 round too early IMO. Maybe I'm wrong but there seemed to be a little bit biased aggie love going on w/ that selection, so there is hope for Swope. Lol!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I noticed Swope when I scouted Tannerhill; the guy just showed up.

He's a good candidate and deserves consideration from the Texans.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read