Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013   #12
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Analysis

New poster here. Chiming in with my thoughts on Swope.

The guy was a great WR at A&M. People think he'll be too slow, but the guy ran a 4.34 in the 40...it isn't Goodwin speed at 4.22, but Goodwin was never a very good receiver. He's deceptively fast, has good hands and can take hits and hold on to the ball. I saw him get nailed by a defensive back a few times and he never missed a game. Usually came right back in after catching his breath.

I think the Texans should seriously consider him with the second round pick, if he's still available. Local kid, Texan fan...Would definitely increase interest from nearby A&M fans in the team and it fills a hole on the team...why not?

As for the first round pick, I'm still sold on defense first. Have one or two must-have WR, but in the case they aren't on the board, get some LB, DT help. And stay away from Manti Te'o.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read