Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-28-2005   #1
StlRamsfan
Rookie

Default Thanks For The Great Game

You know, ive been reading your posts about the game yesterday, and I have to say a couple things.

1.) When Carr was drafted, I felt that he would be a great QB for you, or anyone else.
2.) I felt, watching the game unfold, that the coaches do what they could with the talent that they have. Much the same problems that the Rams have on defense. You can have the best screens/formations all you want. If you don't have the talent to "execute" it doesn't matter.
3.) Whether your coach is there next year or not, I don't know, from the sounds of it, he won't be. Even success doesn't guarantee your job in the NFL these days. Dungy, Mauruchi with the 9'ers, even Martz with the Rams. ( 4 playoff appearances in 5 years, including 2 superbowls) . but hey, I would say things could be worse, but at 1-10, I guess it don't get much worse.

I feel your pain, the Rams were 1 game away from being the losing-est team of the 90's, only to be beaten by the Bengals in that regard. but then out of nowhere the 99 Rams exploded onto the scene, and everyone in St Louis expects the same results. It just don't happen.

Well, anyway, good luck !
StlRamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys have something special in Fitzpatrick. Good luck the rest of the season.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, atleast the Astros beat the Cardinals.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #4
StlRamsfan
Rookie

Oh, man, the people in St Louis are already talking about a QB controversy. I believe we "could" have one, but to base that off of one game, against one of the worse defenses, no offense, but one game doesn't make the man.

Good Luck to you guys, maybe we can get Capers as our defense coach next year !
Old 11-28-2005   #5
StlRamsfan
Rookie

Yes, the Astros, did win, congratulations ! I never have been a fan of LaRussa. Ill watch the rebirds when he leaves.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read