Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2013   #11
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Don't know anything about him.

Personally, I lean more to Mr. McNair's thinking of avoiding problem children. Perhaps one on each side might give a team an edge, but I'd personally choose guys I'd want to be shoulder-to-shoulder with in a war. Cap is tight, rosters still seem pretty small, and this is business.

But, every young man has a chance to change his ways and how he behaves. I don't like the idea of dismissing people altogether. I've seen many men of all ages make fundamental changes in how they think and what they do. Gotta have hope.

I'm getting off topic -- looking forward to reviewing today's Combine participants in depth. Some good S prospects in there.
Da'Rick Rogers. I apologize, I spelled his name wrong earlier. Anyways, he's considered 1st or 2nd round talent, but questions surround him about him being booted from Tennessee after 3 failed drug tests. Some say he could 1 of the better wr's in the draft, but his character is questioned because of the failed test. I know the Texans pick high character individuals, but this team seems to be gaining players who command discipline from their teammates. At some point I hope the Texans could acquire a player who may have an issue or 2 in the past, but know that type of behavior won't happen as a member of the Texans because of the vets. Other organizations have this such as the Ravens & I hope the Texans are getting there as well. The player adapts to the organization, not the opposite.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read