Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2013   #41
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
It does seem like you could, because right now you're caring quite a lot it seems - enough to go post on a different team's message board. Or did you mean "couldn't"?
I wrote what I meant-I don't care. Ifind it funny that some would care to bash a guy no matter what he does because he once played for their team and wasn't successful.
Old 02-21-2013   #42
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Oh so please show me in the Terms of Service or Rules for this website that only Texans fans are allowed to comment?

Fandom will frame your response.
Where did I say opposing fans aren't allowed to post? You sure do seem to put words in people mouths a lot
Old 02-21-2013   #43
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
The Raven and the Roman numerals are visible, but poorly drawn. Kinda reminds me of some of those bad tattoos that get covered up on Tattoo Nightmares.

But what is the stuff around the Raven? Its really hard to decipher. I really hope there is an uncompleted piece, for his sake.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Old 02-21-2013   #44
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
I wrote what I meant-I don't care.
It would appear that BullBlitz was correct then.
Old 02-21-2013   #45
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Where did I say opposing fans aren't allowed to post? You sure do seem to put words in people mouths a lot
Then why do you care that I drop by alot?
Old 02-21-2013   #46
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
It would appear that BullBlitz was correct then.
No, he wasn't. Pretzel logic at its best.
Old 02-21-2013   #47
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Did he pay the local toothless crackhead in Baltimore a 40 and pack of Newports and/or Marlboro's for that atrocity?

Fixed to not be stereotypical.
Old 02-21-2013   #48
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Did he pay the local toothless crackhead in Baltimore a 40 and pack of Newports for that atrocity?
I would get on your case for this...but..it is funny.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 02-21-2013   #49
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, he wasn't. Pretzel logic at its best.
LOL, since you seem to have no idea what the point of my jab was about, the correct phrase is, "I couldn't care less." As in, there's no way you could possibly care less than you do. HINT - what you wrote does not equate to "I don't care". I was just originally trying to have a little fun with you, but when you have to explain it, it just becomes sad.
Old 02-21-2013   #50
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL, since you seem to have no idea what the point of my jab was about, the correct phrase is, "I couldn't care less." As in, there's no way you could possibly care less than you do. HINT - what you wrote does not equate to "I don't care". I was just originally trying to have a little fun with you, but when you have to explain it, it just becomes sad.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 02-22-2013   #51
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
You got me; while fairly versed in the English language (born here and raised here in America to two German Immigrants), I did not see the subtle nuance that you found funny. Nor do I feel 'taken advantage' of. Good on ya.

My original point was that I don't care about Jacoby Jones' tattoo and how it looks and that most people in here are being overly critical of him because his history with the team.
Old 02-22-2013   #52
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Did he pay the local toothless crackhead in Baltimore a 40 and pack of Newports and/or Marlboro's for that atrocity?

Fixed to not be stereotypical.
I don't think you can fix that anyway you slice it....
Old 02-22-2013   #53
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I told you it was over his head. And I agree, it is sad.
Old 02-22-2013   #54
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't think you can fix that anyway you slice it....
I also dont think you can fix that tattoo. We are in agreement.
Old 02-22-2013   #55
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My original point was that I don't care about Jacoby Jones' tattoo...
Interesting that you wrote 20% of the posts in a thread on a subject that you allegedly "don't care about".
Old 02-22-2013   #56
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Interesting that you wrote 20% of the posts in a thread on a subject that you allegedly "don't care about".
Old 02-22-2013   #57
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Old 02-22-2013   #58
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
But what is the stuff around the Raven? Its really hard to decipher. I really hope there is an uncompleted piece, for his sake.
I think that's supposed to be the Super Dome...
Old 02-22-2013   #59
eriadoc
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Oh wow ... I think you're right. I honestly had no idea what all that was and just figured it was some random shading or something. What a total POS tattoo. Wow.
Old 02-22-2013   #60
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Yeah...but it looks like a rash.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read