Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013   #21
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Evidently reading comprehension escapes Raven fans...

This thread was about a crappy tattoo on the back of a mediocre player, which is not jealousy, just simply fact....
I for one would tip my hat to Vonte Leech and Bernard Pollard on being part of a Superbowl winning team. They're talented athletes and I wish them well...especially since I'm sure that if they got tattoos they would let ACTUAL tattoo artist do them rather than random crackhead #4.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 02-20-2013   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I for one would tip my hat to Vonte Leech and Bernard Pollard on being part of a Superbowl winning team. They're talented athletes and I wish them well...especially since I'm sure that if they got tattoos they would let ACTUAL tattoo artist do them rather than random crackhead #4.
absolutely...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
Old 02-20-2013   #23
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Rrdless if you are jealous or not, no one can take the title of "Super Bowl Champion" away from him nor the 108yd TD return Record (unless someone returns one 109yds)
Old 02-20-2013   #24
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish some of our players had a ****ty Texans Super Bowl tatto.

We are among the "Them"
Old 02-20-2013   #25
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Evidently reading comprehension escapes Raven fans...

This thread was about a crappy tattoo on the back of a mediocre player, which is not jealousy, just simply fact....
Obviously reading comprehension escaped you..."Regardless whether you are jealous or not" he's a champion.

Some people might have made fun of Jones if he was an ex-Anyotherteam but I believe some relish his foibles more because of his past history with the Texans.

Could be a crappy photo but that doesn't stop people from rushing to judgement.
Old 02-20-2013   #26
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
So because I defend my QB, who has done things very few people in the league have ever done, you think that I believe he is the best of all time?

You are sadly mistaken...
Old 02-20-2013   #27
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

lol

So you think that's a well done tattoo?
Old 02-20-2013   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Could be a crappy tattoo but that doesn't stop some people from bending over backwards to avoid any kind of judgment.
Old 02-20-2013   #29
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
lol

So you think that's a well done tattoo?
I could care less- I have one, it was done really well. In 1982 when I was in the Marine Corps. Never got another. Not a big fan of them- especially on women.
Just think the hate for him (No need for anyone to explain it to me, its been wll documented since I came here in Dec of 2011) is a bit childish and overboard for (mostly) grown men...
Old 02-20-2013   #30
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I could care less- I have one, it was done really well. In 1982 when I was in the Marine Corps. Never got another. Not a big fan of them- especially on women.
Just think the hate for him (No need for anyone to explain it to me, its been wll documented since I came here in Dec of 2011) is a bit childish and overboard for (mostly) grown men...
Childish? Or just realistic? I'm not sure what you expect from an opposing fanbase that he used to play for...and routinely pissed off.

I haven't said much about the dude since he left and don't foresee myself doing so in the future. Just thought it was odd that you keep dropping in attempting to persuade Texans fans that we should miss Jacoby
Old 02-20-2013   #31
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
Don't get it twisted, Jacoby's homosexuality has nothing to do with that atrocity.

I would rag on that thing if it was JJ Watt's left ass cheek.
Old 02-20-2013   #32
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is a thread about his ugly tattoo. The thing would be ugly no matter where he played. He could have won a sb with the texans and replace the raven with a bull and the tattoo is still ugly.

It's an ugly tattoo.
Old 02-20-2013   #33
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Obviously reading comprehension escaped you..."Regardless whether you are jealous or not" he's a champion.

Some people might have made fun of Jones if he was an ex-Anyotherteam but I believe some relish his foibles more because of his past history with the Texans.

Ummm no, he had a good playoff run, big whoop. Trindon Holiday did as well..

What did Jones do as a WR? Nothing...31 catches for 1 TD the entire year...

Nothing to be jealous about mediocrity.....

Enjoy your Championship because after Flacco guts the Rat-Birds for his money and they have to release good talent to pay him, you won't see a Lombardi trophy for a long time...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
Old 02-20-2013   #34
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
I could care less-
It does seem like you could, because right now you're caring quite a lot it seems - enough to go post on a different team's message board. Or did you mean "couldn't"?
Old 02-20-2013   #35
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
It does seem like you could, because right now you're caring quite a lot it seems - enough to go post on a different team's message board. Or did you mean "couldn't"?
You're over his head with that one bro...
Old 02-20-2013   #36
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

That tattoo was on sales (50% off or two for one price) at Walmart. So, can't complain.
Old 02-21-2013   #37
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 02-21-2013   #38
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
That tattoo was on sales (50% off or two for one price) at Walmart. So, can't complain.
Samurai, do me a small favor. At some point this week have an okonomiyaki so I can live vicariously through you.
Old 02-21-2013   #39
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Don't get it twisted, Jacoby's homosexuality has nothing to do with that atrocity.

I would rag on that thing if it was JJ Watt's left ass cheek.

Woah? Jacoby Iscariot is GAY?! I did not know that.

(ahem) I would like to state for the record that my utter loathing and unbridled contempt and just plain IRE of Jacoby "Judas Iscariot" Jones is based entirely on his actions on the field and what he does in his personal time with other conscenting adults is between him and those with whom he spends his time. If he IS gay more power to him for being OPEN in a sport that does not exactly come across as "gay friendly".

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2013   #40
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Childish? Or just realistic? I'm not sure what you expect from an opposing fanbase that he used to play for...and routinely pissed off.

I haven't said much about the dude since he left and don't foresee myself doing so in the future. Just thought it was odd that you keep dropping in attempting to persuade Texans fans that we should miss Jacoby
Oh so please show me in the Terms of Service or Rules for this website that only Texans fans are allowed to comment?

Fandom will frame your response.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read