Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2013   #9
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I refuse to listen to that DB. I cant stand him.

My lineup:
10-12 - ND & Greg
12-3 - Matt Thomas
3-7 - Charlie & Lance

So pretty much, I don't even listen to 610, and Josh is the main reason. He turned me off from the whole station.
I used to be a frequent caller over a decade ago (late '90s) when Rich Lord and Kenny Hand had the best sports-radio show in the city. It was fun calling in every day to talk about the Astros (who were good at the time), Rockets and Cowboys - we had no NFL team during those years.

And I pretty much stayed away from sports-talk radio from 2000 to 2007. And then in 2008, I started to enjoy the David Nuno show on 1560 The Game. And some of the other guys working there all did a great job.

I have not really called into a local sports show since 2008 though. I'm in my early 30's already and sports is just not what it used to be for me. Before I thought it was the most important thing in life, but I guess having a family and becoming a born-again Christian will change a man's way of thinking.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read