Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-07-2013   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cowher on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
What deeply concerns me about the offense is that I don't know if Kubiak as a head coach can make the decisions and calls to win games when it counts. Same with Schaub.
Great post, a lot of good stuff in there.

I think your concerns are valid & worthy of discussion. I can talk to you & read your posts & everything is everything. What I don't like are the people saying they know for sure that Kubiak & Schaub can't. They can identify all the issues that we have on this team & totally disregard that we won 12 games & a play off game two years in a row despite those deficiencies.

How many times did Mike Smith & the Falcons not win 12 games or a play off game? This kind of stuff happens. How many times has the Bengals gotten to the play offs only to be one & done? How many times have the Cowboys done the same?

We're not where we want to be, I understand that. But we aren't where we don't want to be either.

If we were Ravens fans we'd have been ready to get rid of Flacco two years ago.
Old 02-07-2013   #42
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Using my logic & assuming we'd have used one of those 2nd round picks on a QB, we'd have
  • Kevin Kolb
  • John Beck
  • Drew Stanton
  • Brian Brohm
  • Chad Henne

as our franchise QB. I'd love to have seen what Kubiak could have done with Kolb, Stanton, or Henne.
Talk about a list of failure and bad dreams
Old 02-12-2013   #43
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Kolb behind a good O-line would have been a much better player.
And how exactly would this be known.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read