Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-09-2013   #41
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Hampton would be the starter and is a proven guy= less risk than picking an unproven draft pick. The late rd pick (Hughes) wouldn't be forced to be a day 1 contributor.

BTW, I love the Short/Williams/Bailey draft. But Alonso is going to go to a Tampa 2 team by rd 3, rd 2 probably, Alonso is a perfect fit in the Tampa 2. I know all of the draft sites have Alonso in the 4th rd range. There's no way Alonso reahes the 27th pick of the 4th rd. IMHO

If you cant tell I love alonso and the way he plays the game. He's a 3 down LB.
Not sure I want a 36 year old Hampton on the roster as a starter. You could be right on Kiko but I think a suitable ILB can be there in 4th to compliment Cush, especially behind the Dline I identified.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read