Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-09-2013   #21
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't know what type of $$$ it would take, but a guy like this sounds intriguing to me. Been in the league for awhile, but not too old. Played behind 2 Pro Bowlers, but has flashed when given the opportunity.
I have a feeling Grant will be hotly pursued once FA starts and will command a lot of $$$. I don't know where the 49ers stand as far as the cap but I imagine they will do everything they can to keep Grant. It just may not be enough. The Texans may not have enough either.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013   #22
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I'd include WR to the list of needs. Outside of AJ, we just don't have a receiver. We either have receivers with great hands that can't get separation, or receivers who are very quick and drop every pass their way. Time to actually give the offense some weapons. We've been neglecting it for way too long and drafting mostly defensive players.

While we're at it, we might as well include QB as a need. Noodle arm, turtle-speed Schaub is more of a liability than an asset at this point.

Also, since Brooks Reed is moving to ILB, I'd say OLB is a bigger need than ILB. We'll have Cushing back, but we really don't have any playmakers at OLB. All of the OLB had so much promise last year, but they really disappointed this year.
Is Reed moving to ILB set in stone? I have not heard Wade or Kubiak say this. Have only heard it on this MB, probably based off a speculative article written by some sports writer who may have heard a rumor! If someone has a link to the Texans Coaches who have said this, please provide it. I don't want to make it sound like I'm against the move, but I'm just not sure how much for it I am. I think there are better options. But, I'm not the GM.
Old 02-09-2013   #23
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Is Reed moving to ILB set in stone? I have not heard Wade or Kubiak say this. Have only heard it on this MB, probably based off a speculative article written by some sports writer who may have heard a rumor! If someone has a link to the Texans Coaches who have said this, please provide it. I don't want to make it sound like I'm against the move, but I'm just not sure how much for it I am. I think there are better options. But, I'm not the GM.
I didn't find a link to the Coaches but I did find this: http://www.stateofthetexans.com/?p=10129 This move of Reed to ILB is contingent on the Texans resigning Barwin. I'm still not sold on this.
Old 02-09-2013   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I didn't find a link to the Coaches but I did find this: http://www.stateofthetexans.com/?p=10129 This move of Reed to ILB is contingent on the Texans resigning Barwin. I'm still not sold on this.
We need outside pass rushers on this team.

Period.

All we've got right now is Mercilus & that's based more on potential than anything. The Connor Barwin experiment failed at outside pass rusher, so in my mind you either get one in FA (which always cost way too much) or you draft one.

If we can resign Barwin, who is better against the run than Reed, then we only have to draft one LB.... a LB that can rotate with Mercilus. If we lose Barwin, then we have to sign two LBs that we'll depend a lot on. Either through the draft, or FA.

We do have Sharpton & Dobbins, who can play next to Cushing, but those are stop gaps at best until Sharpton proves differently. I think the kid can play, but I don't want to depend on him at this point.

I'd also like to see Mr Alexander at SOLB as a depth guy in the future. Looked like he put on some size last year.
Old 02-09-2013   #25
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Period.

All we've got right now is Mercilus & that's based more on potential than anything. The Connor Barwin experiment failed at outside pass rusher, so in my mind you either get one in FA (which always cost way too much) or you draft one.

If we can resign Barwin, who is better against the run than Reed, then we only have to draft one LB.... a LB that can rotate with Mercilus. If we lose Barwin, then we have to sign two LBs that we'll depend a lot on. Either through the draft, or FA.

We do have Sharpton & Dobbins, who can play next to Cushing, but those are stop gaps at best until Sharpton proves differently. I think the kid can play, but I don't want to depend on him at this point.

I'd also like to see Mr Alexander at SOLB as a depth guy in the future. Looked like he put on some size last year.
I agree we need more pass rushers on this team, and a lot of this will hinge on Barwin and his contract. If Barwin wants too much or too many years, I say, let him go. The Texans don't need to tie up a lot of money on him, or players like him, and then not have enough for JJ Watt, Cushing, Manning, and others when it comes time to sign them. I would rather the Texans go after GQ and McCain, let Barwin go, and draft another pass rusher in the 1st or 2nd round.

As for some of the others you mentioned, I think Sharpton will have a hard time making this team next year due to his injury history. He seems to be injured a lot in his short time here and I think that could play into the Coaches decision. I think they bring Dobbins back, if for nothing else than depth and ST. Mr Alexander, I don't know what will happen to him. It will probably come down to his value on ST and how many OLB's they keep.
Old 02-09-2013   #26
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Texans will mount there usual search to secure free agent's to fill holes. Not resigning Barwin & Quin open more holes but maybe the best bang for buck to replace while also adding one or two upgrades elsewhere. This will enable them to better draft BPA over need.
Most people don't realize they do this every year. I really believe we have a better than 50% chance of loosing both Barwin and Quin.
Old 02-09-2013   #27
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Period.

That's questionable.
Old 02-09-2013   #28
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
That's questionable.
For what it's worth both Barwin and Reed are pretty good at setting the edge against the run. Of course you want your OLBs to be better pass rushers than both of those guys, but it is what it is.
Old 02-09-2013   #29
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Negative, negative, negative.

We definitely have needs, but "talentless team?"

Have some:
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm; taking dead aim at GP's assertion that we need a new head coach.

I look around at who is available - Cowher said, I'm not coming back" so he ain't on the list - and I don't really see anyone that I'd swap Kubiak for.

Jon Gruden? Naah... once the team Dungy built in Tampa left, he did nothing.

Lovie Smith? Meh...

Ken Whisenhunt?... ummm, nope

Pat Shurmur?
Jim Caldwell?
Romeo Crennel?

No, no, and no.

You tell me, who is available that you would go after in place of Kubiak?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013   #30
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm; taking dead aim at GP's assertion that we need a new head coach.

I look around at who is available - Cowher said, I'm not coming back" so he ain't on the list - and I don't really see anyone that I'd swap Kubiak for.

Lovie Smith? Meh...

Pat Shurmur?
Jim Caldwell?
Romeo Crennel?

No, no, and no.

Wait for it. . . Waaaaaaaaait for ittttt . . .

Mack Brown

lolololololol
Old 02-09-2013   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree we need more pass rushers on this team, and a lot of this will hinge on Barwin and his contract. If Barwin wants too much or too many years, I say, let him go. The Texans don't need to tie up a lot of money on him, or players like him, and then not have enough for JJ Watt, Cushing, Manning, and others when it comes time to sign them. I would rather the Texans go after GQ and McCain, let Barwin go, and draft another pass rusher in the 1st or 2nd round.

As for some of the others you mentioned, I think Sharpton will have a hard time making this team next year due to his injury history. He seems to be injured a lot in his short time here and I think that could play into the Coaches decision. I think they bring Dobbins back, if for nothing else than depth and ST. Mr Alexander, I don't know what will happen to him. It will probably come down to his value on ST and how many OLB's they keep.
So who starts next to Cushing? If you move Reed to ILB, who starts at SOLB if you let Barwin go?

I don't want to pay Barwin more than $5M for 2013, but I'm going to start at $2M & try to land him for $3. If we're not successful, then we've got a hole at ILB (because we can't move Reed) & outside pass rusher.... Reed is not a pass rusher.

I'm ok with starting Sharpton, & Dobbins, but not what I consider ideal.
Old 02-09-2013   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
For what it's worth both Barwin and Reed are pretty good at setting the edge against the run. Of course you want your OLBs to be better pass rushers than both of those guys, but it is what it is.
On the strong side, I'd be happy if they avg 5 sacks a year, along with a ton of pressure, forcing the QB to step up into Watt & Smith...

I'm watching the Jets' Monday night game. They just mentioned that Smith had a career high 6.5 sacks in 2011. That means he's had season highs two years running. 2011 with 6.5 & 2012 with 7. Again it should be assumed there are a ton of pressures coming from him as well.

& we're talking about cutting his pay. In the 4-3, I thought we overpaid for him, he did not perform up to his contract. But since we've gone to a 3-4 he's been amazing. His cap number may be a little high for a 3-4 DE. But for a team leader & a big part of our pass rush, I think he's earned his money. I understand the need to lower his cap number, but the man is money.

This has nothing to do with our OLB situation, I'm just watching the game a little under the influence & I tend to ramble a bit.
Old 02-09-2013   #33
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the article was fair to the Texans. I'm not a fan of the rotation system on the line and think it was created out of necessity. If one of the two rotational player had stepped up his game, that would have ended the system.

I am surprised that nothing was mentioned about opposing teams ability to take the top off our defense. Giving up those long pass plays really hurt us.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Lovie Smith? Meh...

Pat Shurmur?
Jim Caldwell?
Romeo Crennel?

No, no, and no.

Brian Billick yes
Mike Holmgren yes
Lovie Smith yes
Nick Saban Yes

All of these guys have accomplished more than Gary. Holmgren runs the WC offense and Billick runs a version of it.

But it really doesn't matter because until BoB dies Gary will be HC because it would be to traumatic to make changes. (Sarcasm///)

BTW, Gary did a great job this yr playing with an injured QB with very little on the right side of the OL and an injured defense.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post

I am surprised that nothing was mentioned about opposing teams ability to take the top off our defense. Giving up those long pass plays really hurt us.
I bet we were among the league's best against the big play. I'd think Atlanta was easily better than us, other than that I don't think many teams were. We gave up maybe a handful of plays all year.
Old 02-09-2013   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Brian Billick yes
Mike Holmgren yes
Lovie Smith yes
Nick Saban Yes

All of these guys have accomplished more than Gary. Holmgren runs the WC offense and Billick runs a version of it.

But it really doesn't matter because until BoB dies Gary will be HC because it would be to traumatic to make changes. (Sarcasm///)

BTW, Gary did a great job this yr playing with an injured QB with very little on the right side of the OL and an injured defense.
I thought Billick said he wasn't coming back.

Holmgren would make sense, he'd probably want GM/HC kind of authority meaning we'd probably get rid of Rick Smith too.

Lovie Smith..... are you on crack? I can't name one Bears team that was better than our 2012 team much less our 2011 team. I understand Lovie took a team to the Super Bowl, but I wouldn't want that team in place of our 2011/2012 team. We would be complaining about Lovie's aparent lack of ability to get an OC in Chicago. Sure, he's run the gamut & they've rarely got better, may as well leave an "inept friend of a friend" in that position.

Nick Saban. I doubt he's got the stones to give it another go. Unlike Gary, he knew he was in over his head.

I think next season is going to be very good for us.
Old 02-10-2013   #37
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Lovie Smith? Meh...

Pat Shurmur?
Jim Caldwell?
Romeo Crennel?

No, no, and no.

Kevin Sumlin.

I don't need Johnny Football to tag along, I just want the guy who is the one coaching those teams. The UH team who rose to Top 3, IIRC, a couple of years ago with *ahem* Case Keenum at QB, and now the A&M Aggies whom everyone said would get destroyed in the SEC...yet politely kicked the door in and made themselves firmly at home there.

I want a coach who can go from one place to another and find instant success in completely different settings each time.

Reason #2: He definitely satisfies the NFL's Rooeny Rule for hiring minority head coaching candidates. That would be a feather in the cap of McNair. So there's another plus.

Reason #3: He has a QB on this roster already whom he knows very well, Case Keenum, and he'd find the parts that utilizes Keenum's strengths. Frankly, I would find it so funny if we DID end up hiring Sumlin considering how Kubiak was the one who signed Keenum.

To me, Kevin Sumlin is that guy. And you'd have two former UH guys coaching the team: Sumlin and Phillips. Perfect setup for McNair's marketing team.

But hey, let's face it ObsiWan....when someone on here says "Tell me who you'd get!" it doesn't mean "Supply me with a reasonable candidate, with a reasonable explanation of why" (which I provided). No, you really meant to say "No matter who you name, I'll shoot that name down...because I've made up my mind that there isn't anybody good enough to replace Kubiak."

I've yet to see someone who plays the Name-Me-A-Guy game actually play along in a sporting manner. It's always used as a tip-off, as argument bait, to get someone to name a name so you can lambast it and advance the idea that people are just griping to gripe and don't really have a clue.

You honestly, swear an oath to the Texans, 100% in-your-bones believe that there isn't ANYBODY out there who could replace Gary Kubiak??????????????

Cue the Keyshawn Johnson soundbite.
Old 02-10-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Kevin Sumlin.
I'd love it if we replaced an aggie with an aggie.

Not saying that is the main reason so many people don't like Kubiak, but I guarantee the doom & gloom won't go away.

Quote:
But hey, let's face it ObsiWan....when someone on here says "Tell me who you'd get!" it doesn't mean "Supply me with a reasonable candidate, with a reasonable explanation of why" (which I provided). No, you really meant to say "No matter who you name, I'll shoot that name down...because I've made up my mind that there isn't anybody good enough to replace Kubiak."

I've yet to see someone who plays the Name-Me-A-Guy game actually play along in a sporting manner. It's always used as a tip-off, as argument bait, to get someone to name a name so you can lambast it and advance the idea that people are just griping to gripe and don't really have a clue.
That's not what I'm thinking when I use the "name me a guy" rebuttal. It's usually because I don't think there is a guy who is available, or who would come to Houston. We like to think if we throw enough money out there, we could get anyone we want. & while that's true & there's a limit to how much money you can/should offer a player, I believe there are some people who won't come to Houston for any amount of money.

Usually those are your top FA & coaching prospects. Nnamdi Asomugha was never coming to Houston for the simple fact that it is Houston. In the middle of nowhere (relatively speaking) & haven't won crap (not even a play off appearance at that time). & Cowher was never coming here for the same reason. Sure, he'll float the Texans as a possible destination, using McNair's big pockets to start the bidding war (that never happened).

Quote:
You honestly, swear an oath to the Texans, 100% in-your-bones believe that there isn't ANYBODY out there who could replace Gary Kubiak??????????????
I think it is important to understand where we were when Kubiak got here. We had less than nothing as an organization. From top to bottom, this was not an organization built to win a championship. As a game day manager, Gary has some deficiencies, and our FO has made some mistakes since Gary brought in his people. But overall, Gary has done an amazing job, imo, doing in 5 years what it's taken organizations like the 49ers, Lions, Cardinals, Dolphins 10 years to do.

I don't know that Gary has taken us as far as he can. I do understand that it is part of the discussion now for a reason.

I would not be opposed to changing coaches right now, maybe we are ready for our Jon Gruden.

But I know the odds of us finding our Jon Gruden are astronomical. Jon Gruden most likely wouldn't be that guy a second time around. He couldn't get a Super Bowl team back to the Super Bowl & struggled getting them back to the play offs. He was fired for a reason.

If we did make a coaching change I would not surprised if we went 4-12. I also wouldn't be surprised if Gary & the Texans finished 4-12 next season anyway.

We've yet to establish a tradition of winning, but I think we are well on our way.
Old 02-10-2013   #39
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So who starts next to Cushing? If you move Reed to ILB, who starts at SOLB if you let Barwin go?

I don't want to pay Barwin more than $5M for 2013, but I'm going to start at $2M & try to land him for $3. If we're not successful, then we've got a hole at ILB (because we can't move Reed) & outside pass rusher.... Reed is not a pass rusher.

I'm ok with starting Sharpton, & Dobbins, but not what I consider ideal.
If that happens we are going backwards.
Old 02-10-2013   #40
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kevin Sumlin.

I don't need Johnny Football to tag along, I just want the guy who is the one coaching those teams. The UH team who rose to Top 3, IIRC, a couple of years ago with *ahem* Case Keenum at QB, and now the A&M Aggies whom everyone said would get destroyed in the SEC...yet politely kicked the door in and made themselves firmly at home there.

I want a coach who can go from one place to another and find instant success in completely different settings each time.

Reason #2: He definitely satisfies the NFL's Rooeny Rule for hiring minority head coaching candidates. That would be a feather in the cap of McNair. So there's another plus.

Reason #3: He has a QB on this roster already whom he knows very well, Case Keenum, and he'd find the parts that utilizes Keenum's strengths. Frankly, I would find it so funny if we DID end up hiring Sumlin considering how Kubiak was the one who signed Keenum.

To me, Kevin Sumlin is that guy. And you'd have two former UH guys coaching the team: Sumlin and Phillips. Perfect setup for McNair's marketing team.
I must admit I never even considered raiding the college ranks. The success rate of coaches who make that transition is spotty at best.

Quote:

Cue the Keyshawn Johnson soundbite.
As I said above, Sumlin is an interesting choice. I'd be down with that choice because it seems he's found success where ever he's landed. Yeah... the more I think about it, the more I like it.

I listed the names I could come up with but never thought about the college ranks. If Kubiak is fired and Wade isn't, would Wade get all butt-hurt and leave because Uncle Bob didn't annoint him Kubiak's successor?

I think it also depend on who Sumlin (or anyone else for that matter) brings in as assistants. And what kind of team Sumlin and Rick Smith make during draft and free agency time.

Sumlin... I like it.

...oh and repped for thinking outside the box. At least more outside than I did.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read