Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-08-2013   #101
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Im not sure why you choose to post in such a childish manner but it certainly doesnt help you make a point. You seem to cry and ***** mostly in your posting so sometimes it is hard to get through the entire thing. I have seen you repeat what you think of Ray in a few threads and I find it rather comical what you choose to base your opinions off of and what you choose to ignore given the facts about the case.

edit: I didnt put any words in your mouth but I guess thats just more of your crying when you try to say it occured
EDIT:

Sorry for being a tool. I got a little OBNOXIOUS there. Sorry man.

Which is MORE childish? Going on an admittedly childish rant or ignoring someone's sincere apology then engaging in an estrogen fueled one upsmanship? Apology made. Accept it or don't. I no longer give a ISHT.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #102
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
EDIT:

Sorry for being a tool. I got a little OBNOXIOUS there. Sorry man.

Which is MORE childish? Going on an admittedly childish rant or ignoring someone's sincere apology then engaging in an estrogen fueled one upsmanship? Apology made. Accept it or don't. I no longer give a ISHT.

I accept.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #103
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Even if they did...you wouldn't accept it. You're too purple to believe that St. Raymond Lewis could have possibly done anything wrong.
Not true, I am an objective person when it comes to this stuff. I am not a huge fan of Ray's; did I tear up when he did his dance vs the Colts in the playoffs? Yes, but because of an appreciation for life spent dedicated to his craft ad offield life spent helping others.

Quote:
I wasn't there,

I don't know all the facts of the case, .
You should have stopped right there....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #104
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Some thoughts by his once co-defendant.

Sweetring Sours On Lewis
DAVE HYDE Commentary
January 21, 2001|DAVE HYDE Commentary
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #105
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I accept.
I was being a tool and truthfully over the past couple of weeks I've been saying some pretty mean spirited crap in here. Not just to YOU but to other people for whom I have a great deal of respect.
I'm NORMALLY that sarcastic dude, but lately I've been going a bit over board and I've just been mean.
That's not me and I don't want it to be. I'm going to take a brief hiatus from this board until I know I can be a bit more level headed. It might be a week, maybe more. Talk to you later people.

Jesse/Dread-Head
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #106
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
everything doesnt come back around that notion and "karma" are beyond silly
Shut up already. get your head out of rays taint. If and when this guy gets himself into hot water again maybe the outcome will be different. Until then I don't buy the wrong place at the wrong time bs.
Old 02-08-2013   #107
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Shut up already. get your head out of rays taint. If and when this guy gets himself into hot water again maybe the outcome will be different. Until then I don't buy the wrong place at the wrong time bs.

My post has nothing to do with my head or ray's taint. The idea that something is going to come back around or you will have bad karma is just plain silly
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #108
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My post has nothing to do with my head or ray's taint. The idea that something is going to come back around or you will have bad karma is just plain silly
Ok with me.
Old 02-08-2013   #109
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 27093 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

It's something about Ray that I take at face value. I know I'm in the minority here and I don't mind, but I like Ray and enjoy seeing him on field, as well as what's shared off field.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013   #110
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Its been 13 years since he got in trouble-nothing else on hisrecord EVER-- how much longer before you will accept that he learned not to put himself in a bad situation???

As a Ravens fan, I am little overdosed with the Ray Ray the Preacher man crap, and I for one am glad he retired. He couldn't cover anyone over the middle anymore and he couldn't tackle sideline to sideline; he was only good in between the tackles and alot of tose tackles were "jump on the pile" types. He didn't come off the field in 3rd down/Passing down stuations because of pride; so the defense was forced to play a zone in the middle because he can't even blitz anymore. S you have a 37 yr old Icon who can't cover, can't blitz, playin with one arm who won't come offf the field. Glad he retired on the top. Good for him. Now lets get someone to replace him and just goes about his job.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013   #111
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I love the Ray Lewis story. I don't know why you guys are tired of it. It's just a story that I respect immensely. This guy's a REAL football player. I'm glad he got his story book ending. The NFL's not going to be the same without him.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read