Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-06-2013   #21
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pollard Played With 6 Cracked Ribs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I can tell you from experience .... they are. It hurts every time you blink .... much less knock the piss outa someone.
Having sustained 3 fractured ribs accompanied by a punctured lung, has made me very empathetic to my patients who have experienced that injury. For 3 weeks, every time I took a breath, I would feel excruciating pain and hear a clicking noise from the movement of the fractured ends. There is only one effective homeopathic solution to the pain as an alternative to the use of heavy narcotics or direct injection of the sensory nerves around the involved ribs. Most patients find it quite impractical........just stop breathing.......
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013   #22
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pollard Played With 6 Cracked Ribs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Having sustained 3 fractured ribs accompanied by a punctured lung, has made me very empathetic to my patients who have experienced that injury. For 3 weeks, every time I took a breath, I would feel excruciating pain and hear a clicking noise from the movement of the fractured ends. There is only one effective homeopathic solution to the pain as an alternative to the use of heavy narcotics or direct injection of the sensory nerves around the involved ribs. Most patients find it quite impractical........just stop breathing.......
I cracked a rib twice...once jumping on a sled in Colorado and another..of all places...falling on the point of a football in flag football. Both times I heard a crunch and both times I had about 2 weeks of not being able to sneeze, roll over in bed or do much without wincing. Painful things.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read