Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-03-2013   #221
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Bowl XLVII Game Day thread

So according to Phil, after a certain time the game is a free for all. No penalties should be called, even ones that stop a team from having a shot at winning
Old 02-03-2013   #222
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Phil Simms against the safety, until they do it and it looks good
Old 02-03-2013   #223
Lucky

Rep Power: 184792 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course you take the safety.
Old 02-03-2013   #224
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Missed a holding call there.
Old 02-03-2013   #225
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Can the Niners fair catch this? I assume they can. If so they need to.
Old 02-03-2013   #226
ChrisG
Road Fan

Glad Ed Reed finally gets a ring. He is one of the best DBs to ever play the game.

Pissed JJ gets one though.
Old 02-03-2013   #227
ChrisG
Road Fan

Holy ****** and the F bomb by Flaco LOL
Old 02-03-2013   #228
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Good for Ravens and nice to see Ray gets SB ring.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013   #229
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bye Bye Ray Lewis. I hope the door hits you, and please don't kill anybody on your way out.
Old 02-03-2013   #230
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4035 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected

Look what great coaching and a great, clutch QB get ya.
Congrats to Baltimore.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013   #231
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
Glad Ed Reed finally gets a ring. He is one of the best DBs to ever play the game.

I don't follow that. He earned it. Had 2 TDs ya know.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013   #232
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24657 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
Look what great coaching and a great, clutch QB get ya.
Congrats to Baltimore.
No doubt.

But there were times both of these guys were doubted too.

It was a great game though, which is all I care about.
Old 02-03-2013   #233
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4035 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post

Ya me too, but he somehow found himself on a team with a much better QB and coach.
You know what pisses me off even more.....the fact our Texans were just as good or even better than these Ravens who just won this SB.
No reason that shouldn't have been the Texans celebrating a SB championship, well I can think of two.
Old 02-03-2013   #234
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I don't follow that. He earned it. Had 2 TDs ya know.
Falls under "haters gonna hate" section.

Hooray for Jacoby.

Leach and Pollard too.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013   #235
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad Baltimore won. Like their grit. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but I thought the power outage had a David Stern type bs factor to it. So I'm glad they put it behind them.
Old 02-03-2013   #236
Textan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
No doubt.

But there were times both of these guys were doubted too.

It was a great game though, which is all I care about.
Yes sir it was a great game. Glad San Fran was able to make a game of it. This game definitely ranks as one of the best.
Old 02-03-2013   #237
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

That sucks.... wanted the 49'ers to win.Good game, except when Jacoby ran back that KO. It burned me the hell up!

I just can't bring myself to forgive him.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013   #238
Showtime100
Got AJ?

It's been a pleasure watching the game with you all. Have a great night!

Later.
Old 02-03-2013   #239
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by false start View Post
that sucks.... Wanted the 49'ers to win.good game, except when jacoby ran back that ko. It burned me the hell up!

i just can't bring myself to forgive him.
thank you!
Old 02-03-2013   #240
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3891 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Go football.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read