Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-27-2005   #1
Snapple
Veteran

Default I don't get to see the game today. What exactly is the team doing differently today?

Three TDs by Carr? The defense looks like it's doing well, too. I'm rather dumbfounded right now. What are they doing differently today? The only game on here in Orlando is Bucs-Bears, so I'm rather confused.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't see the game either, but if they hold on and win I'd say Capers will say "We executed!"
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

they are much more agressive
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #4
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Well...for once...they are letting Carr throw the ball.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

They are playing the Rams

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #6
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple
Three TDs by Carr? The defense looks like it's doing well, too. I'm rather dumbfounded right now. What are they doing differently today? The only game on here in Orlando is Bucs-Bears, so I'm rather confused.

Playing a bad and injured team.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing. Its a tie game.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2005   #8
Jerry
Veteran

The Rams secondary has a combined 6 starts. And we played like ourselves in the 2nd half on offense, and our defense was there the whole game in its usual suckitude.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #9
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

They went in at halftime and made some adjustments.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing new.

Same old bunch of losers who don't know how to handle progress or success.

We blitzed the crud out of them the first half and it worked to perfection, then we lay off in the second half and they run havoc over our secondary with deep passes on third-and-forever.

Same old team. Gotta love 'em. I knew they wouldn't let me down.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #11
oldtexan
Rookie

Same old losers, No other team in the League could figure out a way to loose this game, but I knew the Texans could do it, Way to Go Losers. Go Get a Real Job, you cant do the one you have.
oldtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #12
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Red face

[quote=Snapple]Three TDs by Carr? The defense looks like it's doing well, too. I'm rather dumbfounded right now. What are they doing differently today? The only game on here in Orlando is Bucs-Bears, so I'm rather confused.[/QUOTE

Nothing different today.We caught a rams team. with multipul injuries in the secondary. Their best pass rusher is in the dumps over a family loss. We knocked out the starting quarterback. And still the team found away to lose. Carr had too terrible throws. Coleman made three bone head plays.The cast of caracters involved with this loss are too numerous to list. What is it when you go beyond embarressing ? I wish I could say it is a conspiracy to gain the Reggtie Bush pick. However, this team is far too incompitent to invest that much hoipe in.
The bottom line is this football team does not have enough tallent to compete in the NFL. Very sad.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #13
bigcarlos
Veteran

OMG..........The game was not shown here in SA. I saw that we were winning, just to come home and see that our beloved Oilers........oops Texans choked.
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read