Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Who the hell wants to travel to a place like that? No thanks. LOL.
I do. I can almost taste the beignets, the seafood, the hurricanes, and any other tasties offered.

I had a great time when the Super Bowl was in Houston. Downtown was packed at night, quite the opposite from normal, and if not mistaken the metro line goal was to completed and ready for operation by Super Bowl. It was packed and required some waits. If I didn't live in Houston and nor my team playing in the game, then I wouldn't make a special trip. However, New Orleans calls for a special trip whether going to the game of not, IMHO.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read