Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-28-2013   #21
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21559 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Fan Starts a Fight at the ProBowl

whiteboy with the male tramp stamp and the fanny pack is a clown. wanna be tough guy. i love how the steeler fan wanted to kick his face in towards the end. im sure texan fan didnt start the fight, but he sure tried to finish it.
Old 01-28-2013   #22
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 29730 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

At least the black dude did justice to wearing the #80. Looked like vintage Dre whipping some Innegan ass.

The white dude leaves a lot to be desired. That was lame, he got owned, fought like a Jaguars fan.

What was with the 2nd white boy going all South Park style and taking his shirt off. It's like hey I'm such a bad ass that I'm taking my shirt so I don't bleed all over it after you pop me in the face, lol.

In all seriousness, just sad. I hope he had a good reason for that behavior. We can't really see what happened that started it, but YouTube can really make you look like a jack ass. I'm thankful YouTube and camera phones came after my formative years, I'd probably have like 50,000,000 hits otherwise.........
Old 01-28-2013   #23
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

And the reality of the long offseason ahead starts to set in...
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #24
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23432 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

That's turrible.
Old 01-29-2013   #25
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 77572 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I like how the players found it more interesting than the game.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #26
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Fannypack... really... ?
Old 01-29-2013   #27
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

What is with that one guy who just comes flying in and knocks that lady down, then pretty much just jumps onto the field?
Old 01-29-2013   #28
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Easy with the "Royal Rumble" references.....

*WARNING* NSFW or for your kids...

Fat Kid Upset Over WWE Royal Rumble 2013
Kids WAY too old to be that mad over a wrasslin match...
Old 01-29-2013   #29
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

You never know what was said. I was kicked out of the Packers/Texans game because some clowns wife talked **** to my group the whole freaking game and by the end I was done. It was two chicks and their BF's and I was with my wife and my homeboy and his wife. The guys didn't say a freaking word until a minute before the cop showed up. Fake ass tough guys.
Old 01-29-2013   #30
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I like how the players found it more interesting than the game.
Really ! Several of them were ignoring the playing field and the game (I'm talking participants here), and instead gazed into the stands. Pretty much illustrated how "focused" the players were on the game.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #31
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Was Courtland Innegan in the crowd? I haven't seen an AJ 80 Jersey throw a beat down like that in a couple of years!
Hell, until I saw the link I was thinking: "Damn it Bill."...nice to know you're innocent....well in this instance.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Fan Starts a Fight at the ProBowl

The thread title is misleading. I don't think he started that fight and he probably isn't a Texans fan :P Probably a Dre fan.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #33
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Easy with the "Royal Rumble" references.....

*WARNING* NSFW or for your kids...

Fat Kid Upset Over WWE Royal Rumble 2013
I knew he was an overly emotional, whiney, immature jagoff on the radio, but now I really hate Josh Innes.
Old 01-29-2013   #34
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
The thread title is misleading. I don't think he started that fight and he probably isn't a Texans fan :P Probably a Dre fan.
I agree, it is a bit misleading. It looked like a hostile situation & the other guy seemed to put his hands on the Texan fan 1st. There aren't too many who will let another put their hands them in a hostile encounter imo. The Texan fan seemed to respond more than anything, imo, but he did look like he was doing his best impression of Andre on Finnegan. LOL!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #35
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

From the comments:

Quote:
My favorite part is at 0:34 when fat dude in grey charges down the stairs, knocks that lady over, and immediately gets tossed over the wall by the Saints fan into the waiting arms of security
I freakin' laughed out loud when watched it again for this chump. Dude in an Aaron Brooks jersey (which is already strange) just flipped that dude over like he was making pancakes and went on with his business.
Old 01-29-2013   #36
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
From the comments:

I freakin' laughed out loud when watched it again for this chump. Dude in an Aaron Brooks jersey (which is already strange) just flipped that dude over like he was making pancakes and went on with his business.
I zoomed in on Aaron brooks jersey guy. It's really Kevin sumlin.
Old 01-30-2013   #37
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Kids WAY too old to be that mad over a wrasslin match...
Wait til he finds out about Santa Claus.
Old 01-30-2013   #38
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Video here: http://youtu.be/BuTI9XvTS8Q

Someone needs to revoke this guy's fan status. Who the hell would get into a fight at the Probowl? Gotta be extra stupid to do this.
At :21 is that dude saying "Look at my boy...he's the gnarliest"

As in gnarly? As in surfer lingo? LMAO.

Thanks Point Break, thank you for the color commentary there. LOL.
Old 01-31-2013   #39
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I knew he was an overly emotional, whiney, immature jagoff on the radio, but now I really hate Josh Innes.
What did that video have to do with josh Inus? By the way that kid needs help. He should be watch list. His room reeks of classic serial killer. Kreepy!!!!
Old 01-31-2013   #40
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Appearantly mussop you do not know who Josh ennis is. But a great reference anyway.
Now when Andre started with the haymakers i had to do a doubletake, i was thinking get back in the Game Andre haha

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read