Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-28-2013   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - Jan (2 rounds)

FBGP's Mock Draft Video - January

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my Mock Draft for January

Enjoy!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - Jan (2 rounds)

thanks for posting em will look forward to each installment as they say its a fluid process. Your two shocker picks are just that, think most would kick both out of first maybe even second rounds. I do like the positions addressed just not the players.

Speaking of players what do you think of Texans going Datone Jones in first & Quinton Patton in second, I see you have both as still available?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #3
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
thanks for posting em will look forward to each installment as they say its a fluid process. Your two shocker picks are just that, think most would kick both out of first maybe even second rounds. I do like the positions addressed just not the players.

Speaking of players what do you think of Texans going Datone Jones in first & Quinton Patton in second, I see you have both as still available?
I can't watch the video at the moment, mind sharing who he has us taking?
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I can't watch the video at the moment, mind sharing who he has us taking?
Minter in 1st & Terrance Williams in 2nd

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Em if Texans get your two guys, I'll have to check obituaries to make sure I have not died and gone to Heaven. Enjoyed the read.

Steve
Old 01-28-2013   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, Tyrann Mathieu at #30? That's crazy dude. Eric Reid is the next pick, and would be ideal to replace Ed Reed when the time comes.

I sure would like to see Terrence Williams fall to the Texans in the 2nd. That would be a nice pick.
Old 01-28-2013   #7
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Outstanding ! Disagree with quite a few of your picks, but the presentation was done well IMO.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-28-2013   #8
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Gang! @Beerlover.. I watched him at the Senior Bowl in amazement at how huge he was.. Now keep in mind I watched him all season long at UCLA, but to see him up close is different. He could play an assortment of positions on the DL for you guys.

I do appreciat the feedback everyone.. I always tend to do my mocks as an "outside the box" style..

@Badboy - LOL!!

@Dutchrudder - I truly believe that Matheiu will be the wild card.. every year its some out of nowhere pick in Rd 1.. Its either him or a QB lol
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Em if Texans get your two guys, I'll have to check obituaries to make sure I have not died and gone to Heaven. Enjoyed the read.

Steve
Agreed.
Old 01-29-2013   #10
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
FBGP's Mock Draft Video - January

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my Mock Draft for January

Enjoy!

Em
Minter! Nice pick Em!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #11
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Have to agree with others here that if the Texans could get Minter and Williams that would be fantastic! I just don't see it happening at this point in time. But, a lot can change between now and draft day.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read