Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-22-2013   #41
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44745 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's home just went on the Market: what's that about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
she's definitely not all that cute...but neck down....that's just my game
If you can somehow avoid looking at her face for years, good on you!
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #42
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Not impressed. He coulda done better.
Oh so now you're picking out Cushing's women?

I think you should tell him to his face how badly he screwed up.
Old 01-22-2013   #43
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #44
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

Old 01-22-2013   #45
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Just don't see why someone at Cushing's age would want a house like that.. Not a smart financial move IMHO, especially considering the market.
With his kind of salary i doubt he knows how bad the market really is.
Old 01-22-2013   #46
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
she's definitely not all that cute...but neck down....that's just my game
She has a face ????
Old 01-22-2013   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cushing's home just went on the Market: what's that about ?
I didn't read any of the posts and I'm sure this has been mentioned (so apologies), he's getting ready to buy a new house because of expecting a kid and signing an extension (I hope is in the near future)...
Old 01-22-2013   #48
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

A city adjuster was doing a survey on his neighbor hood and determined that the street blocks were not up to state code and that whoever had made them, made them illegal..... and you know how Cushing feels about illegal blocks so he decided to move.

Just what i heard but who knows
Old 01-22-2013   #49
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

The way some of you talk it's as if you're banging Victoria secret models or playmates..
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #50
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2136 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The way some of you talk it's as if you're banging Victoria secret models or playmates..
This right here is how awesome starts.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #51
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 223543 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I guess it is a variant of internet tough guy - internet Calvin Klein underwear model.

bOng - classic Cheetoh line.
Old 01-22-2013   #52
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13099 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Cushing is selling his house because he's tired of being around Schaub and Kubiak? Oh man, if we lose him because of those two idiots it will ruin my day. Week even.
Old 01-22-2013   #53
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44745 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

I said not impressive for HIM, you bunch of pantywastes. I bet he could get Gisele licking champagne off his nips if he wanted.
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #54
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You might want to lick the Cheetoh's off your fingers before posting on the internet. Could gum up your keyboard.
LOL!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #55
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
I said not impressive for HIM, you bunch of pantywastes. I bet he could get Gisele licking champagne off his nips if he wanted.
Now I know where the hostility came from! LOL!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #56
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87098 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I was interested until I saw how small it is.
Steroids tend to shrink them a bit.
Old 01-22-2013   #57
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Sweet house, though it does make him look a little poor........

She's cute(cushing's wife) and has a hot body.

I don't think a woman has to be perfect - I mean wow, everyone's so obsessed with looks. How about love, health, and happiness. Hotness is good too, but it's not everything.

If you think about it, you could argue Gisele has unusual facial features and has no body - just lanky.

I however think Gisele is cute and has a hot lanky body.

Old 01-22-2013   #58
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
f you have $1.3 million lying around, you can live like an All-Pro in the home of Houston Texans star Brian Cushing. The talented linebacker, whose season ended long before the Texans were bounced from the playoffs by the New England Patriots, is looking to sell his house in Missouri City, TX.

Built in 2007, Cushing’s waterfront digs can be found within he confines of the gated community of Waters Lake. The home offers a little more than 7,000 square feet with five bedrooms and five baths, and has been meticulously styled from top to bottom. A grand foyer lined in marble flows into the general formal areas, including a custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while the upstairs level features a game room, media room and a balcony overlooking the lake. There’s also an “art media rm w/wet bar,” which is a fancy way of saying in-house theater w/booze, and a top-tier security system, surveillance cameras included, and a pool.
http://www.realtor.com/blogs/2013/01...uston-suburbs/
I know they've got a new baby, but he's a FA in 12 months, why not wait until then unless they are going to rent this year ?
Maybe he wants to move to Houston.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #59
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Missouri City! Nuf said!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #60
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet if any of you had met that girl when she was single, you'd think she was a catch.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read