Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-22-2013   #81
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
Flacco was always better than schaub.

So is Tony Romo and Michael Vick.

It boggles my mind how much support Schaub has garnered in this town considering how he hasnt really done anything his entire time in houston.

*waits for some schaub slurper to mention 4700 yard season and matt's pro bowl mvp*
If you could please clarify...... what has Romo & Vick done?
Old 01-22-2013   #82
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If you could please clarify...... what has Romo & Vick done?
more than what schaub has done.

you think schaub is better than vick or romo?

Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #83
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
If you believe for one second, if you even firmulated the thought that Joe Flacco could leave the ravens and especially for Arizona, then you must not pay attention to alot of football and football news....after all the issues Batimore has had with finding a qb....

I wasn't drunk- I asked you a pointed question in response to a statement by you...
Okay. Would you rather have Flacco, who despite being an off and on QB, has 5 wins in the playoffs, and has made the playoffs every year in his career?

Or would you have a situation like what they have in Arizona? Where you don't even know who will be starting.

I know Flacco isn't an elite, and I know he gives you Raven fans a heart attack from time to time, but I feel like the less fortunate teams, like Arizona or even Kansas City, would love to have a QB like Flacco. Still young, and has shown he can get the job done.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if another team threw money at him, instead of developing a QB.

And my question was, how would YOU feel? Would you be happy? Would you be upset? Flacco is tricky, so I was just curious. It's just a question, no need to make accusations that I am uninformed.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #84
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
If I'm going to the SB, the last thing that crosses my mind is trolling other team's forums.

I mean, a life ... get one.
Who's trolling?

I used to post on the Baltimore SunMB- they went to a pay site so I stopped. The other ones are homer sites.

I'm not going to a Super Bowl- the team I root for is.....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #85
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
There's such a thing as wearing out your welcome. This year I've thought visiting fans have been better than in the past but they've tended to stick around a little more than before. Our season is done and handjob's season is still going on. Enjoy that but get yourself over to a Ravens board or something. We'll see you next year.
Srry about that little thing cxalled the 1st Amendment....

Nice ionsult- never heard that before....how do you like me now?
Old 01-22-2013   #86
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Okay. Would you rather have Flacco, who despite being an off and on QB, has 5 wins in the playoffs, and has made the playoffs every year in his career?

Or would you have a situation like what they have in Arizona? Where you don't even know who will be starting.

I know Flacco isn't an elite, and I know he gives you Raven fans a heart attack from time to time, but I feel like the less fortunate teams, like Arizona or even Kansas City, would love to have a QB like Flacco. Still young, and has shown he can get the job done.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if another team threw money at him, instead of developing a QB.

And my question was, how would YOU feel? Would you be happy? Would you be upset? Flacco is tricky, so I was just curious. It's just a question, no need to make accusations that I am uninformed.
I wanted Flacco signed before last year. I post on KC board- they thought Matt Cassel was a better QB than Flacco- Matt Freeakin Cassel.

Joe doesn't lose games for us- but he wins games for us. He is inconsistsent some times but I put that more on Cam Cameron, not so much on Joe.
Old 01-23-2013   #87
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

This is a WHYDFML league. For all their athleticism & play maker ability, neither has won as many games as Schaub in the last two years. For his career, Romo doesn't have anymore play off wins than Schaub.

Both guys bring their own set of problems that they have not been able to overcome just like Schaub. If we are going to say that winning is the only measure, Schaub is at the very least as good as Romo & Vick.
Old 01-23-2013   #88
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
There's 52 other players? You mean besides the QB?

PS - After reading through this thread a little more I actually feel a bit sorry for the OP
???
ATXtexanfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013   #89
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

you just ducked the question.
is that you Kubiak?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read