Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 01-20-2013   #81
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Congratulations Showtime!
Thank you JC. You are the man.
Old 01-21-2013   #82
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice job, Showtime.

One overtime loss in 18 weeks. Then the Ravens beat me twice in a row. Now I know how Manning and Brady feel.
Old 01-21-2013   #83
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Nice job, Showtime.

One overtime loss in 18 weeks. Then the Ravens beat me twice in a row. Now I know how Manning and Brady feel.
I appreciate it Lucky.

That was the first time I even made it to the second half of the season, let alone finish it. I was very lucky (no pun intended...lol).
Old 01-22-2013   #84
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats Showtime! You made it all the way to the Super Bowl! I don't think we have ever had anyone make it that far in the TT survival games. Two years ago everyone but one guy in the playoffs lost when the Seahawks upset the Saints. I think that was the farthest anyone has gone up until this year. You should pick the Super Bowl winner too and see if you can get through the full season.
Old 01-22-2013   #85
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Congrats Showtime! You made it all the way to the Super Bowl! I don't think we have ever had anyone make it that far in the TT survival games. Two years ago everyone but one guy in the playoffs lost when the Seahawks upset the Saints. I think that was the farthest anyone has gone up until this year. You should pick the Super Bowl winner too and see if you can get through the full season.
Is Showtime still able to pick? Once everyone is eliminated and the only participant has a strike I believe it's over. Maybe Showtime can clarify?

Two years ago everyone remaining picked the Saints. Multiple people (including myself) tied for the championship that year.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #86
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I made it last year, picked the Giants (had already taken the Pats) and won.
Old 01-22-2013   #87
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Is Showtime still able to pick? Once everyone is eliminated and the only participant has a strike I believe it's over. Maybe Showtime can clarify?

Two years ago everyone remaining picked the Saints. Multiple people (including myself) tied for the championship that year.
No, it's done and it already has a green check mark where my Super Bowl pick would be, also no "edit" prompt. Just as well, since I took SF I would have had to pick Baltimore which wouldn't be where my hard earned money would have gone....lol.

Thanks again guys!! I was a lot of fun trying to hang in there week after week (after my two strikes). Looking forward to next year.
Old 01-22-2013   #88
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I made it last year, picked the Giants (had already taken the Pats) and won.
Hmmm, OK I sit corrected. Well, I have started this league 3 years in a row now, and have been out by at least week 8 every time. So I'll trust your memories, since I gave up about half-way through it....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read